im headin out to the gym, bitches

Re: im headin out to the gym, bitches

More common side effects may include:
Abdominal pain, constipation, diminished movement, dizziness, drowsiness, dry mouth, excessive muscle tone, headache, indigestion, low blood pressure (especially upon standing), nasal inflammation, neck rigidity, rapid or irregular heartbeat, rash, sleepiness, tremor, uncontrollable movements, weakness

Lots of beer and wine along with over the counter sleep meds will do the same trick...just more hit and miss.............

mofome

Banned

yeah, ive read some about those things on medscape. some interesting uses.

i dont have any of those things and none of those side effects have kicked in over the year+ on ser. hopefully they never do. well, aside from excessive muscle tone.

:suit:

mofome

Banned

Lots of beer and wine along with over the counter sleep meds will do the same trick...just more hit and miss.............

i used to drink 10+ beers a night to try and get some sleep, but that ends up effecting other parts of my life.

mofome

Banned

1 hour and 4 minutes till gym time.

that means its time to eat some fish.

:+excited-

mofome

Banned

well that was fun, a 6 mile walk in the ice and snow

:doh1

then a sorry hour long work out and back home.

:+clueless

Mmmmmm garlic fishy

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

I think you guys need to eat more p*ssy. Good brain food.

mofome

Banned

thats not something i do too often. i would rather eat some chicken and deposite a nice little protein shake onto a ladies chin. then again, im a hopeless romantic.

Brain food? If you do that once, the bitch is going to want it all the time.
Makes a tongue stronger. Yay for that. Us hopeless romantics save it for a special days...like V Day!:cocktail

world traveler

EOG Addicted

why not try taking many small naps over a 24hr period instead of trying to cram your sleep into "traditional sleep hours". Instead of trying to get your 7 hrs a day in one stretch distribute your sleep throughout the day in 20 min intervals or less. If you got time to post here all day you certainly got time to redistribute your sleep. This is what solo long distance athletes, like sailors do to be able to stay awake all the time. They take mini 5-10 min naps every 2 or 3 hrs.You obviously have a serious sleep problem as most people who dont sleep for more than 4-5 days straight risk death, and you posted without meds you have got on 6 day stretches. Forget pumping your body full of drugs, they are just drowning out the problem not going for the cure.
good luck.
W.T.

mofome

Banned

why not try taking many small naps over a 24hr period instead of trying to cram your sleep into "traditional sleep hours". Instead of trying to get your 7 hrs a day in one stretch distribute your sleep throughout the day in 20 min intervals or less. If you got time to post here all day you certainly got time to redistribute your sleep. This is what solo long distance athletes, like sailors do to be able to stay awake all the time. They take mini 5-10 min naps every 2 or 3 hrs.You obviously have a serious sleep problem as most people who dont sleep for more than 4-5 days straight risk death, and you posted without meds you have got on 6 day stretches. Forget pumping your body full of drugs, they are just drowning out the problem not going for the cure.
good luck.
W.T.

my problem is that i cannot fall asleep. without medication, there is no chance i will sleep at all for 4+ days, i cant imagine being able to do it a few times a day.
any advice is something i am willing to read, i just couldn't do what you are suggesting.

the time i was awake for 6+ days straight, i went through a period where i would say something and immediately not know if i had said anything or not. i would forget instantly and repeat the same thought 15 times over.

not fun.

janus

EOG Dedicated

good luck.
W.T.

wasnt this kramer's strategy from a seinfeld episode?

mofome

Banned

zero, ive got a 120 pill bottle of 300mg lithium pills.

would you like?

janus

EOG Dedicated

Polyphasic sleep was also popularized on Seinfeld, when the character Kramer attempted to adapt to "Da Vinci's sleep pattern" in The Friars Club episode.<SUP class=reference id=_ref-1>[2]</SUP>
Polyphasic sleep (also known as Da Vinci sleep or Uberman sleep) is a sleep pattern intended to reduce sleep time to 2–5 hours daily. This is achieved by spreading out sleep into short naps of around 20–45 minutes throughout the day

mofome

Banned

Polyphasic sleep was also popularized on Seinfeld, when the character Kramer attempted to adapt to "Da Vinci's sleep pattern" in The Friars Club episode.<SUP class=reference id=_ref-1>[2]</SUP>
Polyphasic sleep (also known as Da Vinci sleep or Uberman sleep) is a sleep pattern intended to reduce sleep time to 2?5 hours daily. This is achieved by spreading out sleep into short naps of around 20?45 minutes throughout the day

so this person was giving me advice based off an episode of sienfeld. how interesting. i believe thats how most doctors get their start. Ken should be able to confirm.

world traveler

EOG Addicted

so this person was giving me advice based off an episode of sienfeld. how interesting. i believe thats how most doctors get their start. Ken should be able to confirm.

actually what made me think of it was a solo brit sailor chick who beat the round the world sailing time record. when you go sailing you have to have someone behind the helm 24/7 well obviously thats hard for a 1 person crew so her solution was to sleep mini naps. The fact that Kramer made it popular years before is fucking hilarious IMO, but hey its Kramer how can you not take his advise!!

the idea is not that you fall completely asleep in those 20 min intervals, you simple just lay down close eyes and let mind wander off towards sleep, like putting your brain in neutral but not shutting engine off.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

probably for the same reason its called blow jobs... .
that would be my next question.....even though chupada is a much better word.......anyhow, I do not eat pusssy, I lick it like a lollipop.....you may continue whatever you like with the fair identity.

mofome

Banned

mo wanna hit up the Temple/GW game this saturday? i'll be in DC.

i may be down in cambridge helping my bud move, but if not, it would be a good time to take in my first gw game. it may snow this weekend, if it does, im certainly not going to cambridge.

when are you coming down?

:cheers

roach23

Banned

soemtime friday. my girl is in grad school in DC and i'll have to hang with her friday night. But she works saturday during the day so an afternoon GW/Temple game would be a perfect time to get out of her apartment watch some hoops and drink some beers.

mofome

Banned

soemtime friday. my girl is in grad school in DC and i'll have to hang with her friday night. But she works saturday during the day so an afternoon GW/Temple game would be a perfect time to get out of her apartment watch some hoops and drink some beers.

is she at american? how is she liking it?

mofome

Banned

yup. she likes it. her main complaint is that she spends too much time studying and not enough time having fun, but that's her own fault.

haha well thats likely a good thing. thats a really good school, i hope she is doing well. does she like the DC area?

roach23

Banned

haha well thats likely a good thing. thats a really good school, i hope she is doing well. does she like the DC area?

yea i think so. i don't hear too many complaints, so i assume she does. IMO she doesn't explore the city as much as she should.

Ever been to a resturant called Georgia Browns for Sunday brunch? We went there last weekend. f'in awesome.

mofome

Banned

yea i think so. i don't hear too many complaints, so i assume she does. IMO she doesn't explore the city as much as she should.

Ever been to a resturant called Georgia Browns for Sunday brunch? We went there last weekend. f'in awesome.

sunday isnt the time to go, they have some great jazz music and great food on saturday nights with no cover.

mofome

Banned

they had a live jazz band for sunday brunch. the food was awesome.

oh they did? well that makes it even better. the place is amazing. they have great parties for events, great food, the service is awesome, and the setting is nice. maybe when our girls semester is finishing up we can all go down there on a saturday night. i will have to pay someone a bundle to be my date, but it would be worth it.

roach23

Banned

oh they did? well that makes it even better. the place is amazing. they have great parties for events, great food, the service is awesome, and the setting is nice. maybe when our girls semester is finishing up we can all go down there on a saturday night. i will have to pay someone a bundle to be my date, but it would be worth it.

haha sounds good. though i can't make a habit of going there. drop a shit load if you get drinks. only reason we went was cause it was my lady's birthday. otherwise we're straight arbrys diners.