Got to stop playing games and go do some shoveling

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Snow is very easy to push right now and it is raining and it is going to freeze bad tonight and well, heck, I do have to get er' done even in the rain and snow. Say a prayer because my heart and back need it.

Be back soon

Re: Got to stop playing games and go do some shoveling

general wait till spring then buy a snow blower when it is out of season.Only if you get this much snow every year but it seems you been shovelling quite frequently.Another option is to buy an attachment for your riding lawnmower if you have one.I have the tractor/riding lawnmower and it is godsent:cocktail

patswin

EOG Veteran

Have fun General, they are calling for 18" -24" here in Western NY. Should be a fun couple of days....

The General

Damn, I am not in shoveling shape. Long days ago from being a solid Marine. I hear ya dingo and pats, I dunno what to think about 18" of snow right now. Best of luck with that. We're getting rain right now and it is suppose to begin freezing. It's like a swamp in front of the trailer.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

general wait till spring then buy a snow blower when it is out of season.Only if you get this much snow every year but it seems you been shovelling quite frequently.Another option is to buy an attachment for your riding lawnmower if you have one.I have the tractor/riding lawnmower and it is godsent:cocktail
Save the snow blower money and buy a few suitcases of Busch!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

The General

I am beat from shoveling for 25 mins. I mean beat. I will be back on that treadmill and bike soon as it warms up a little Lord Willing. I should do it no matter the weather. They are indoors.

Already drunk have the time lol but a suitcase full of Budweiser(my preferred poison)won't help get the cars up the driveway in the winter time

Supposed to get some snow here in MA tonight and tomorrow. Might not be real bad but enough to make the commutes tomorrow hell.

The General

I had to clear a path for the cook and daughter. They aint getting no excuses to stay away tonight. ;)

janus

EOG Dedicated

today its like shoveling wet sand... weird.

The General

The yard and roads are flooded and the Freeze is on in about 2 or less hours as temps drop. Already hearing of power outages around town. When the temps drop tonight on top all this water it may get bad. I really hope I don't lose power.

starting to snow here can't wait till thursday so I can get to vegas:dancefool

Blondie

EOG Master

General, are you in the purple again? We are just right above the purple!

The General

Yes, I am located dead center of the purple.

Blondie

EOG Master

Ohhh, sorry to hear that. Hopefully it won't be as bad as they are saying. I would hope for it to move up and miss you but then I would be dead in the middle of the purple. I guess it is time to hope it moves south!

The General

My dad got back from Keys, Fla Saturday, seen the mess and got in his car and went back to Alabama. I swear so. LOL

Blondie

EOG Master

Can't say I would blame him. Thinking if I didn't have kids, now would be the time to take a vacation!

Blondie

EOG Master

Well General, looking outside I don't think being just outside the purple is gonna save us from getting hit by this. Good luck and try to stay warm!

Getting hammered by old man winter in NW Ohio. Already got the day of work tomorrow. Might as well drink about it!:cheers :cheers :cheers

The General

Blizzard warning N. of INDY with up to 40 mph winds.

Pretty nasty here in dowtown Chicago. My office is closing early...we never do that. Be safe, everyone.

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

Had a little family emergency this afternoon had to drive from Bloomington back up here (just south of Ft. Wayne) 6 hour trip for a trip thats supposed to be 2 1/2. Its nothin short of a blizzard out there thats for sure....

Katie

EOG Master

Had a little family emergency this afternoon had to drive from Bloomington back up here (just south of Ft. Wayne) 6 hour trip for a trip thats supposed to be 2 1/2. Its nothin short of a blizzard out there thats for sure....

glad you made it back safely.

The General

Police are suggesting all to stay home. I'll be late tomorrow. ;)

Blondie

EOG Master

Getting bad there General? Apparently being right outside of the purple is not helping us, snow plow has been through here several times already! Well looking at the radar we should be done, but it is still going strong here!Take Care and Stay Warm!!!

The General

Everything is freezing. I just went out to try and open the cooks car doors and there was no chance.

dirty

EOG Master

Use the ass end of a screwdriver to beat it off... that is what I did to be able to get to the airport

The General

We aint in no hurry dirty. We may sleep in and cuddle.

We'l be locked down here in findlay for the next 24 hrs.

I love it. we get to spend time w/ the kids, and ther ain't nothin' wrong w/ that!!:houra :houra :houra

The General

Very pretty sky here today but much Ice around.