Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

hey cannon, when u play these plays, do u play em for that amount of units, or to win that amount of units. Cuz this Tex ML is weak payout lol...j/w

Cannon

Banned

No it bet them to win $500. Kinda Scary but so far so good. Had $10 ML on Louisville for fun +$43 at matchbook.

dirty

EOG Master

I knew to take the friggin Jazz....but I didn't feel good about it... Numbers said so but I watch every Hawks game and Know this team well... They have been streaking.... Sorry guys...cost us some coin

dirty

EOG Master

Oh yea... Memphis is down to 1 now at some spots

Cannon

Banned

These are the offical plays for Monday.

5 units
Texas ML for me for 5 units (MONSTER BLOWOUT WINNER)

2 1/2 units
W. Virgina + as many as you can get (LOSER)

2 units
Louisville + as many as you can get (WINNER WON GAME SU)

7 units winners
2 1/2 units losers.

Another easy 5 star winner. This is to easy.

Last edited:

Cannon

Banned

This gambling crap is a hell of alot of fun and profitable.. Dirty any other stuff we need to bet tonight.

Cannon

Banned

TOP 25 SYSTEM PLAYS FOR TUESDAY

5 units
Tenn moneyline
Missouri St. moneyline (this must be a blowout for them to be favored so much)

2 1/2 units
Virgina Tech + all the points you can get

2 units
Texas Tech + all the points you can get

So far this week
2-1
7 units winners 2 1/2 units losers + whatever you juice was.

dirty

EOG Master

Cannon...Not right now...I am going to let the Houston/Sac game get bet up as much as I can....Then take the Under....If Miami gets to be a 10+ point fave over portland that is one we can look at.... Not sure about Shaq and His consistancy on back to back nights....Without Him Full Strength Portland will Match up Decent enough I believe to keep it withing the number....Not a game we can bet overnite right now until tomorrows report and see how Injuries are doing....

Very interested in the Dallas/Mil spread as well...Will keep you Up to date as much as I can...

Great Night again Cannon....

Cannon

Banned

Let's keep the winners going on our lucky thread. I hope I can win 25 net units on my stuff for the week and pick up another big stack of C Notes on Micelli,Reb and your plays. I hope some guys are betting these winners.

ritedere

EOG Member

Can't believe I've never seen this thread. Usually stick to the NBA thread. Great work going on here fellas. Will definitely be checking this out from now on.

Cannon

Banned

The small dogs on the moneyline had one play Monday.
Chattanoga won on the ML as a 3 point dog.

Tuesday possible plays are (the must be the dog then bet 1 unit on the ML
SE. Missouri St.
Georiga Tech
Niagara
UNLV

dirty

EOG Master

Can't believe I've never seen this thread. Usually stick to the NBA thread. Great work going on here fellas. Will definitely be checking this out from now on.

glad you found it.. I normally post in the NBA forum as well....but this thread has been good to me....so I posted here...

One reason why you should check out the whole forum man

dirty

EOG Master

Hey Cannon.....

This thread Is Like Mine and JBorfair's threads on 2nd half plays at Freewinners for a 2 year stretch man... We murdered Them Sumbitches for a while.... you remember that shit....

we would get 1k hits a night.....every damn NBA game... we would talk on MSN and find out our play and just rape the books

Cannon

Banned

Yea I got a bunch of that easy money. Did JBorfair's to to that shitty site with Spooky.

dirty

EOG Master

yea....They are afraid to go with a big site now... FW used to be as big as this place almost during the early 2000's....Brad just didn't know what to do with it....

tool21

EOG Dedicated

hey cannon, you said you knew someone that has great plays for the tourney. Are you going to be posting those plays too?

dirty

EOG Master

Cannon ain't going no where tool.... we got a better chance of you not playing with your tool that Cannon leaving :houra:houra:houra:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Dirty you still kicking back with that vodka!? :cocktail My big 21 birthday is coming up saturday :cheers

dirty

EOG Master

The small dogs on the moneyline had one play Monday.
Chattanoga won on the ML as a 3 point dog.

Tuesday possible plays are (the must be the dog then bet 1 unit on the ML
SE. Missouri St.
Georiga Tech
Niagara
UNLV

I will eliminate one for you...Tech has lost 17 straight and will not win this one.... Too young and don't have confidence...Don't let the UCONN win cloud your judgement... TECH is a Young Mediocre Hoops team

Cannon

Banned

Boy that Freewinners is as dead as last years love. It was a great site very sad the way it is now. Had lots of good people and good cappers at one time. Yea I will post the plays I get from my layoff books for the tourney. Dirty I need to be running my hot and cold numbers system. I need the pointspread results for each line for Home Favorites and Road Favorites. Starting with pick and every half point to say -25. I will download the spread results from Jan 1 to current this week from wagerline and see what numbers are hot and what are not. Totals also.

This really picks some winners.

Run that scamster tout back to the rx and I will stay. I can't stand that bozo clown. He does nothing good for your site expect promote himself with ghosts and post nothing but losers that cost people money. Put him in the Dump and that will make me happy. He was under house arrest at the rx and should be the same here. He has burried more people than an undertaker.

You don't need me anyway as I gave you the systems.

Let's see if we can get 50,000 views on our thread. That would be cool.

dirty

EOG Master

Cannon yes we do need you....and you know that....I will see what I can do... I am still working on the sites you asked about in email

The Undertaker

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E_3FG_ChlY4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E_3FG_ChlY4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Cannon

Banned

I know a guy who was with the WWF he loved it but he said it is hard work doing that. He used to battle Hulk Hogan and those guys 15 years ago. I wish the football league they started would have worked. I hate Arena Football.

Back to the tout. Believe me I have watched this guy for several years and he does not win. I am alright with a guy posting picks that lose but he is always using ghosts in his threads to pump him up like he has customers who really pay for his plays. If anyone does I promise you it is for the fade. Back at Freewinners I never ever won the money in post season as I did 3 years ago fading him, I posted his plays for all of us to fade. 70% the second half of the regular season when I found him, an unreal 15-1 in the NFL postseason on the fade and 77% in the Bowls on the fade. He made a big deal of his Super Bowl Picks this year naturally he went 0-2. Nothing really wrong with losing but people see this guy and they bet that trash and lose money they should not lose and perhaps can't afford to lose. You got mad because I posted in his thread after he went 1-7 on his last few NCAA plays. If he posts he should post his complete record not wait till he wins a couple of days and start his record. I don't win all the time but I usually make a nice profit in each sport for the season on posted plays and I never claim to be anything but a system bettor except for the games I get from some large books that are friends. They ask me not to post their plays I get on here but I will post them for the March Madness. Their plays are winning but Dirty our stuff with Micelli and Reb has been much better.

What happened to the tout that got on this thread trying to sign everyone up. I guess he crawled back under his rock. I used to have a legit sports service years ago and most of these guys can't pick their nose. Their is one really legit service I have used for years and they are really solid and very honest but not any better than some of the guys on here.

This can be an amazing site if you keep the touts off of here. Perhaps give them a room on here to sell their plays but not in the general forum. Many guys on here are not as experienced as we are and I would like for us to pick winners for them for free and protect them from getting killed and in trouble gambling and have the tout sharks get ahold of them.

Don't pay for picks if you are not a veteran gambler. Lots of good info on this site for free. Nothing wrong with starting to bet small get a bankroll and play on the books money instead of yours.

dirty

EOG Master

CAnnon No one got mad.....We understand your position...........Not getting Burned by them.....but let us do our Job...that is all we ask....WE can all survive in this pond

FATDADDY

EOG Member

Cannon,
Wouldn't Tennessee be a 5* tonite? I think the 2 5* are SEM ST. and Tenn.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Fatdaddy, cannon already posted tuesdays:

5 units
Tenn moneyline
Missouri St. moneyline (this must be a blowout for them to be favored so much)

2 1/2 units
Virgina Tech + all the points you can get

2 units
Texas Tech + all the points you can get

So far this week
2-1

dirty

EOG Master

Final 2 of the night.... Really Like Houston as well but will not play it

Tor/Chi over 193.5 This on should hit 200

Lakers/Knicks Under 203.5

Lakers struggling offensively without Brown and Walton

dirty

EOG Master

Tenn almost Blew it....

Got A & M and Tenn in the house....

dirty

EOG Master

you are right cannon...just had AM on my brain..

dirty

EOG Master

WE got Memphis already.... Bulls over hits with 6minutes left in the game...Need a Big Chicago Run right here...

Cannon

Banned

5 units
Tenn moneyline (WINNER)
Missouri St. moneyline (this must be a blowout for them to be favored so much) (LOSER up by 3 very late and could not hold it.)

2 1/2 units
Virgina Tech + all the points you can get (WINNER SU getting 15)

2 units
Texas Tech + all the points you can get (WINNER SU getting 13 1/2)

So far this week
2-1

5-2 for the week
16 1/2 units of winners and 7 1/2 units losers+ whatever juice you had. ALMOST A MONSTER NIGHT.

Cannon

Banned

WEDNESDAY'S PLAYS

5 UNITS
DEPAUL MONEYLINE
WASHINGTON MONEYLINE

2 1/2 UNITS
ALABAMA + as many points as you can get

2 UNITS
PENN ST.
MINNESOTA
TULSA
COLORADO
DUKE (WATCH THIS LOSE) BUT A PLAY IS A PLAY
UTAH
SAN JOSE ST.
all of these + all the points you can get.

dirty

EOG Master

Damn....low scoring 1st quarter in the Lakers game and they explode in the 2nd

Cannon

Banned

Wow I thought the under was going to be easy. How the hell did they score 67 points the second quarter and just 36 in the first. Hope they are out of gas and they slow this down,