Anyone have the guts to take the Memphis Grizzlies tonight?

Grizzlies at home against the Hornets tonight. Hornets just beat them bad a few days ago and have won three straight - as well as 8 of the last 10.

They have hung the dreaded -1 for the Hornets and that seems like a typical road favorite trap line.

I'd have to go with the Grizzlies here to get a win given all this. Thoughts?

thrllkll

EOG Member
Re: Anyone have the guts to take the Memphis Grizzlies tonight?

You're right Reload... this is a good spot for Memphis. But...

I'm thinking the Hornets tonight - they're healthy, in a groove and they just don't take nights off on the defensive end which is going to cause trouble for Memphis.

Not putting too much stock in the home and home because I think Memphis is at the point of not really caring too much now. They're having their fun, running and gunning and the coach is condoning this style so there haven't been any stern lectures in practice about defensive intensity.

Also, Hornets will have no problem executing in a close 4Q, Memphis will. The total seems a little off... these teams put up 213 in NO, now 206 in Memphis? Where we'll be expecting Memphis to score more? This looks like one of those "too easy" lines so I'm going to lay off the over.

Good luck to you guys...

d ray

EOG Dedicated

Beware the Hornets are playing better and covering alot. I'm not touching it, but if i had to i'd lean towards the hornets. good luck whatever you decide.

dirty

EOG Master

I played them last night at +1.5

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated

I played Memphis. I don't know it's guts or lack of brain cells. You make the call.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

The more thought I put into a game the less I want to play it. Usually I find that the 1st impression is the correct one for me.

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

with you on Memphis reload...just played the ML...no use in giving up any juice on this one..good luck

thrllkll

EOG Member

Memphis puts up a 35 point 4Q to take the game and nail the over... wow.

reload and general - excellent call on memphis, my friends.

:)