Is "24" the best action show ever?

Re: Is "24" the best action show ever?

I still enjoy it but come on they are getting so predictable. A plot to move out a President Palmer and replace him with the VP who will go along with a radical agenda as a result of a nuclear bomb. Gee wasn't that season 2? Besides who are they kidding with the high drama about Jack possibly dying in hour one. Jack's escapes are as predictable as the sun rising tomorrow.

Rxx

EOG Veteran

Lost interest in 24 last year. The plot lines was getting too predictable and all the ways to make Jack live were getting bizarre. You ever notice how they are always about "10 minutes away" whenever they need to get somewhere. maybe this year is better than last, i dont know...been watching Heroes. Best show of all this year....ROME!

Ace

EOG Veteran

i like the shield-----vic mackey is tony soprano witha a badge.

dirty

EOG Master

Lost interest in 24 last year. The plot lines was getting too predictable and all the ways to make Jack live were getting bizarre. You ever notice how they are always about "10 minutes away" whenever they need to get somewhere. maybe this year is better than last, i dont know...been watching Heroes. Best show of all this year....ROME!

Heroes is top notch....very good show..

Marc

EOG Member

I agree the plot lines are way to predictable, and they've all been used before.

They removed david palamer now they will rmeove the brother. seems like every season there is always one terrorirst who gets a full pardon, and who always demand to see the pardon in writing. Two seasons ago, there was another comapnay who sent out a bunch of mercenries to take Jack down to make sure thier compnay wasn't implicated in the terrorist activities.

I feel like every season they are just about to catch the terrorist, and he manages to slip away.

The only thing we haven't seen yet in this season is a mole inside CTU. every other season there's always been a mole.