I am suffering from depression

mofome

Banned
Re: I am suffering from depression

i dont know about my advice for most, but for you, i would start by removing all mirrors from your home. nothing good can come of you having those.

-mo.com

It's got to be tough going through football withdrawl in the territory of the Colts, General. But NASCAR is here and hopefully that should help.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I really miss the HS football also as this was our best year ever locally. Both teams made it into the semi's although losing to a couple top ranked teams nationally in Indy Cathedral and Warren Central.

Dante

EOG Veteran

2 things you can do Gen

1. Spend more time with the cook... ( more sex or more eating)

2. coach Youth sports get involved in something like at hte YMCA with kids or youth hockey will keep you busy. I love coaching hockey been doing for 11 yrs

JamaicaJoe

EOG Member

Should be some pretty good high school baskets in that area General. Didnt Oden come from that Area last year?

The General

do you need me to fly you in for an appt, AGAIN???????? :)

I may need help, yes.

It's got to be tough going through football withdrawl in the territory of the Colts, General. But NASCAR is here and hopefully that should help.

I have been reading a lot of NASCAR news buddy, watched a lot of SPEED and won a wager to start off. I am ready for Thursdays races. :+excited-

WHENEVER YOU GET IN YOUR 50?S THE YEARS FLY BY, FOR ME BEFORE LONG IT WILL BE FOOTBALL SEASON AGAIN...

I just turned 38 and am really starting to notice the same.

Play both sides of these ridiculous basketball games for +ev money.

I have no problem making money in NBA, but can't stand to watch. :hung

2 things you can do Gen

1. Spend more time with the cook... ( more sex or more eating)

2. coach Youth sports get involved in something like at hte YMCA with kids or youth hockey will keep you busy. I love coaching hockey been doing for 11 yrs

Good ideas, Dante. Thanks and hope you and the family are doing ok.

Should be some pretty good high school baskets in that area General. Didnt Oden come from that Area last year?

Yes Sir, Sectionals coming up real soon. IHSAA -Play On

The Devil

EOG Master

WHENEVER YOU GET IN YOUR 50?S THE YEARS FLY BY, FOR ME BEFORE LONG IT WILL BE FOOTBALL SEASON AGAIN...

KNOW THE FEELING RAINBOW,

WHEN I WAS 18 AND WANTED TO BE 21 TOOK LIKE 7 YEARS,

NOW AT 61 THERE SEEMS TO ONLY BE 3 MONTHS A YEAR...........

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

You will be just fine, General. As long as you don't develop CLINICAL depression, which is a terrible disease.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Arena league will be here soon............ :cheers

joe blow

EOG Addicted

The Arena league will also be covered by ESPN this year,so there will be alot more games on:houra :cocktail

The General

general - does ur local have lines on warren central, etc?

He used to long ago but he was kindly asked before online wagering to cease in booking HS games because of complaints from the community. Seems strange but he has bettors from ALL professions and the names so the authorities just turn their head as he sits in bars on the likes of Derby day and takes wagers very openly.

Hearing that Arena Football will be more prominent this year is great news.