Is it time to trade Mike Vick?

Salo

EOG Dedicated
Re: Is it time to trade Mike Vick?

Michael Vick's Rap Sheet:http://www.ajc.com/falcons/content/sports/falcons/stories/2007/01/18/0119vickimage.html
• Involved in an incident at Miami International Airport involving a water bottle that police said held a trace substance that smelled like marijuana.
• Photographed making an obscene gesture to fans as he left the field at the Georgia Dome on Nov. 26, Vick was called on to make a public apology and still drew a $20,000 fine from the NFL.
• Sued for $45 million by a sports agent for services not rendered.
• 2005 civil suit, since settled, over his alleged transference of the herpes virus to an unknowing sexual partner.

always thought of Vick as a slightly better QB than slash (kordell stewart)but better publicity agents Vicks attitude is definitely much worse besides who would take him and his huge paycheque Oakland already got his cousin Brooks lol

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

If Atlanta can trade him they should, but Id bet that the asking price would be way too high. Atlanta would probably ask for a deal that includes a 1st round pick plus, which is way too high for Vick. Michael Vick is a complete cancer to his team. Jim Mora Sr was absolutely correct when he called him a "coach killer." This guy has no idea what it takes to be a winner and never will.

redpimp

EOG Enthusiast

you gotta see the entourage this clown travel with.
very similar to Allen Iverson.

what does his entourage have to do with anything? If a guy travels with a large entourage it all of a sudden makes him undesirable?

If he traveled alone would that mean he is a better person? what kind of crap is this?

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted

redPimple,
The crowd he runs with is trash. pot smoking creeps covered in gerri curl thugs . I guess my question is would they be there if MV wasn't making millions? I speak on this because his crew actually lives in my old house. My old neighbors tell me horror stories about guys on the porch till all hours smoking dope. and the drive bys all night long with the rap music wide open. Vick buys the dope , the food, and all oversize Hilfiger Jeans his mutts can handle.

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted

One thing he does do. he fills the georgia dome every game. The backup Schaub is a better qb. ARTHUR BLANK didin't build home depot because he is stupid. If a certain store didnt perform he closed it.

wits1

EOG Member

If he has a large entourage, why carry the water bottle in question at all. Ask a friend to bring the water for him?
Stupidity breeds stupidity.

redpimp

EOG Enthusiast

wonder how many thugs are at Peyton Mannnings house every night?

I know what bullshit is when i read it and you my friend are so full of it!!!

ARe you telling us that Micheal Vick lives at your former house? Are you friggin kidding me? Do you think any one on this forum is stupid enough to believe that so no life eog posting loser telling bullshit lies about a person he barely knows. You are not the first low life creep who goes around making bullshit allegations about people that they have no real life factual evidence of.

Now it turns out that there wasnt any weed in the bottle!!

You are left looking like the ignorant idiot you are with your silly little stories
you made up because you are a pathetic loser who envies those who are better than he is!!!

I dont believe any of your shit stories about vick and your former multi million dollar mansion that he lives in!!!

:+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15-