Should We Remain Loyal To All Books Who Do Not Cave In?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Let's say time passes, and we still have several offshore books that have stuck around and did not run & hide by turning down U.S. members.

But 1-2 years from now we see their competiton slowly coming back by those books who did initially tuck their tails between their legs.

Should we remain loyal to those books who showed a backbone & never left?!?

rainbow

EOG Master
Re: Should We Remain Loyal To All Books Who Do Not Cave In?

I KNOW ONE THING FOR SURE THE GREEK WILL NEVER GIVE IN...

Give me an old time bookmaker over a corporate suit anyday.

These guys have honor. Even if one decides to step out of the US market like Pinnacle they make sure everyone gets paid. Compare that to the corporate weasels who use any excuse they can to steal your money.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

i would stay loyal to the books that stay firm on this. and even ones who gave some extra offers to help out during this time of panic and stress with offers and deals and good customer service.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

i would stay loyal to the books that stay firm on this. and even ones who gave some extra offers to help out during this time of panic and stress with offers and deals and good customer service.

Ditto........

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

Why would you give a FF about loyalty? Loyalty isn't going to feed your family! This is a, "what have you done for me lately world". Look out for # 1!!!!

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

I find the responses here a little questionable. Everyone now says they will stay loyal to their books, blah blah blah. But unfortunately, loyalty is no longer a big issue in our lives. My father has been with the same company for almost 40 years, thats unthinkable these days. We have become a people of "what can you do for me?" and to use a term from the movie classic Hardbodies the BBD (Bigger Better Deal).

We say now that we will be loyal, but once the first 30 and 40% bonus comes out, the greedy ones willl run to it. They will probably also be the ones crying because they are being slow or no payed.

I hope we do stay loyal to the books that are loyal to us. I for one plan on staying with my book as long as I can.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

I just haven't heard from anybody when they are closing their doors - "You have been a customer for ten years - so we are going to pay you first". What they can do is put enough money to pay al their customers in an account and prove it -as long as we have that kind of comittment - then I believe in loyalty. Otherwise, it looks like every man for himself.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

There's always Reno Nevada for me. But that 2 to 3 hour drive sucks!