MOFOME- PLEASE WAKE UP BEFORE IT`s TOO LATE

I thought the Big East would go downhill when my Canes left..This is simply not the case..

The BIG EAST HAS IMPROVED and should be respected for their effort..

If Louisville does not lose possibly the best back in the Nation to early injury..They are right up top in my list..

West Virginia and Rutgers have nice solid teams..

S Fla is going uphill with a fast team, possibly the best set of linebackers in the country and a superb young QB..

Cincinnati WILL WIN their Bowl game and you can meet me in the winner`s circle if you bet them..

Louisville crushed my Canes and beat a ok ACC team tonight

S Fla won their Bowl Game too..

They may not be no USC but give them their DUE sonny..

PS- I LOVE THE SEC TOO..LSU AND FLORIDA WILL WIN OUTRIGHT and Fla will own both the football and Basketball championships..

BUT GIVE THE BIG EAST A BREAK, BRO..THEY NOW CAN HOLD THEIR OWN..-Jojo said it:cool:

<TABLE class=tborder id=post557277 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #9 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>mofome<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_557277", true); </SCRIPT>
volsman

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_557277 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: THE ONLY UNDEFEATED CONFERENCE IN BOWL GAMES
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by The Devil
mofo, they didn't pick the games....they just show up and play
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i know bud. but they put these big east teams against crap b/c no one wants to watch these d shit teams. gt, k st, eat car, wake, they just put the big east vs crap and take their losses.

the big east is about 1/50th as good as the SEC. i think all but what, 3 SEC teams are in bowls and they play real football teams. the big east has played 2 freshman Qbs and a backup QB and east carolina. those are terrible football teams. UGA, the 7th best SEC team beat VT who recently smashed wake at wake.

the big east is horrible
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated
Re: MOFOME- PLEASE WAKE UP BEFORE IT`s TOO LATE

Cincy is going to down to Western Michigan. Than the big easy will be 4-1. So than we can all agree that the WAC RULES THE WORLD!:party

mofome

Banned

look pal, i respect your views but they are crazy. best set of LBs in the nation? how many drugs are you on? S fla is a decent little team, they certainly arent better than Kentucky who wipped Clemson. KY is the 5th best team in the SEC east.
who cares if they beat ECU? ECU has Zero players that will be in the NFL. that was one of the most insanely ridiculous things ive ever heard.

If louisville doesnt lose Bush then what? Louisville is a very good team and they killed a Horrible Miami team. Nevada is awful, miami beat them by how many? Miami is horrible, pal, im sorry. Miami got killed by UVA, a team that couldnt beat my HS. Cinci will win their bowl game? so what? who are they playing? LSU? they are playing the 7th best team in the state of michigan, wow, tough game. hope no one gets hurt.
WVU beat GT by 3? the same GT that got smashed by clemson national television? WVU is a good offense but a pac-10 defense. they have NO talent on defense, they are just horrible on one side of the ball.
They have 3 top 25 teams, thats nice....but so what? the conference is horrible.
cuse
uconn
pitt
sfla
cinci
??
those teams will send less players to the NFL than LSUs junior class.

:+waving-5

mofome

Banned

Cincy is going to down to Western Michigan. Than the big easy will be 4-1. So than we can all agree that the WAC RULES THE WORLD!:party

western michigan

:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3
:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

the big east is comical

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Hey; we have ALL READY had ONE BRONCO team shock the world, why not another one?:D :thumbsup

Damn..thats 2 bowl games I know ya gonna lose (ND TOO)..Hope ya dont disappear for another 2 weeks after:+music1-6

A BEAT C AND B BEAT D WHO BEAT A SO B IS BETTER THAN A...

GET THE FUCK OUTTAHERE:houra LSU, CINCI AND FLA WIN-Jojo said it!!

mofome

Banned

yeah, this from the same person who said S florida has the best LBs in the nation and Miami is a good team

nice to see your picture, your post makes more sense now.

yeah, this from the same person who said S florida has the best LBs in the nation and Miami is a good team

nice to see your picture, your post makes more sense now.
Mo..S Fla does have a great unralded LB corp..Thou shalt see in Due time..In due time..Hopefully GOD grants us the Health and fortune for me to say -I told ya so..same time next year:cheers ..The canes had one of the shittier teams they have had in a while down here..Not denying that..Wish fuckin Nevada would have beat em too..Bastard Coker made sure he got one last punch in my ribs before he split:(

mofome

Banned

Mo..S Fla does have a great unralded LB corp..Thou shalt see in Due time..In due time..Hopefully GOD grants us the Health and fortune for me to say -I told ya so..same time next year:cheers ..The canes had one of the shittier teams they have had in a while down here..Not denying that..Wish fuckin Nevada would have beat em too..Bastard Coker made sure he got one last punch in my ribs before he split:(

miami has top 5 talent in the country on the team right now, they just dont have a QB, heart, or any idea what the fuck to do. they have no spacing on offense, no timing, and they have no imagination.

i understand s fla has great talent at LB and they're fast, ive seen them plenty. I remember watching the highlights of their one point win over florida international. Im not doubting that they're a power house, but maybe one or two teams have LBs that will spend more time playing on sundays than S flas. maybe..

:+excited-

btw, my uncle/godfather, was offered their (miami's) OC job. he turned it down, but it was nice to hear.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

miami has top 5 talent in the country on the team right now, they just dont have a QB, heart, or any idea what the fuck to do. they have no spacing on offense, no timing, and they have no imagination.

i understand s fla has great talent at LB and they're fast, ive seen them plenty. I remember watching the highlights of their one point win over florida international. Im not doubting that they're a power house, but maybe one or two teams have LBs that will spend more time playing on sundays than S flas. maybe..

btw, my uncle/godfather, was offered their (miami's) OC job. he turned it down, but it was nice to hear.

I lOVE the highlighed part! That's why I can't believe you were NOT ON the BOISE STATE BRONCOS!!!!!:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

I lOVE the highlighed part! That's why I can't believe you were NOT ON the BOISE STATE BRONCOS!!!!!:thumbsup

haha i like boise but they've struggled to score on some teams and OU had been playing great defense. if thompson takes care of the ball, i think they are fine, but that didnt happen and boise won. It was a lot of fun watching the game, i was certainly on the wrong side.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Yeah, I know there was certinaly plenty of angles to have OU, but you have to admit if you weigh: heart, timing, spacing,and my favorite of all IMAGINATION...Boise had the CLEAR edge there. Which became VERY evident in that final minute, and OT.

this proves my point and contradicts everything you have been saying before

mofome

Banned

this proves my point and contradicts everything you have been saying before

what the the hell is 'your' point? you havent said anything, sweetie pie.

it doesnt do anything. i said miami bites but they have talent. Miami wasnt a well coached team. the SEC has, by far, the best coaches in the country. now shut up before i have to shit on you. you dont know anything.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

Mo if you only had a clue...

But you are entertaining :+textinb3

yeah, if i only had a clue. this coming from the guy who says nothing but claims hes made a point. you didnt state one idea, one thought, or anything else but, you think you've made a point.

you're sharp as a marble, marie.

what the the hell is 'your' point? you havent said anything, sweetie pie.

it doesnt do anything. i said miami bites but they have talent. Miami wasnt a well coached team. the SEC has, by far, the best coaches in the country. now shut up before i have to shit on you. you dont know anything.

You say cincy, sf, and the other big east teams have no talent and LSU's junior class has a lot of talent which is why they are a better team...

Then you turn around and say that miami sucks but has loads of talent...

:+signs15-:+signs15-:+signs15-

Come on LSU and Cincy!!! :houra

yeah, if i only had a clue. this coming from the guy who says nothing but claims hes made a point. you didnt state one idea, one thought, or anything else but, you think you've made a point.

you're sharp as a marble, marie.

My point since you didn't get it the first time was....Talent or having future NFL players doesn't make a good team...

Then you proved it with your next statement saying Miami has loads of talent but a terrible team...

I would draw a picture, but my etch a scetch is broke...

mofome

Banned

You say cincy, sf, and the other big east teams have no talent and LSU's junior class has a lot of talent which is why they are a better team...

Then you turn around and say that miami sucks but has loads of talent...

:+signs15-:+signs15-:+signs15-

Come on LSU and Cincy!!! :houra

ah, you see you arent able to understand what you're reading, thats ok, college isnt for everyone.

now, i was talking to jojo who said S fla had the best LBs in the nation for one. then, my point is those 5 teams have less NFL talent than LSU's junior class. where in there did i say a team couldnt be good without NFL talent? Its MUCH easier to play a team with little talent than it is a team with a ton of talent. Its not as if S fla would rather have their current roster than LSU's, do you follow? So the better players are in the SEC. Much better players and much tougher places to play on the road. The SEC also has great coaches. If you have proven coaches and talent, you are gonna have a tough conference. I am saying that the SEC is MUCH better than the big east. what do you not follow? would you like to argue vs that?
as far as miami, i said they have a Ton of talent, they do. that doesnt make them a good team, but it gives them the ability to have a great team. as i SAID miami doesnt have any spacing on offense, no timing, and no imagination. They arent coached well and they dont play with any passion, rutgers, louis and sfla certainly do. Miami could be Great next year with a great coach, sfla could not be nearly as good. talent is one big part of things, not the entire thing and ive never said it was. get it?

i DID NOT say that LSU is better because their jr class has more talent than sfla, cinci and the other teams. your problem is you're too stupid to understand what you've read. Thats like me saying,
"you said that you like to have your ass fisted by your brother and i know that b/c you said 'parlay lsu and cinci'"

well done ace, and ballsy calls with those huge ml favs

:+signs8-3

mofome

Banned

My point since you didn't get it the first time was....Talent or having future NFL players doesn't make a good team...

Then you proved it with your next statement saying Miami has loads of talent but a terrible team...

I would draw a picture, but my etch a scetch is broke...

ive already explained things to you in a more simple form, cupcake.

ah, you see you arent able to understand what you're reading, thats ok, college isnt for everyone.

"you said that you like to have your ass fisted by your brother and i know that b/c you said 'parlay lsu and cinci'"

well done ace, and ballsy calls with those huge ml favs

:+signs8-3

Interesting quote there in the center...:+whipping

How many attempts did it take you to get through your freshman year?

I am glad you finally cleared up what you mumbling about and made a point (though my point was a direct inference from your previous muddled comments)

I did not say to parlay the ML

mofome

Banned

Interesting quote there in the center...:+whipping

How many attempts did it take you to get through your freshman year?

I am glad you finally cleared up what you mumbling about and made a point (though my point was a direct inference from your previous muddled comments)

I did not say to parlay the ML

glad you liked the quote, made as much sense as anything you had said.

did you just make that comment (the one ive highlighted) and then reference someone elses intelligence? yes or no?

hey you're bright, keep telling yourself that. Its not my fault that you make shit up out of the blue and claim i said it. Im glad you are now catching on. you see one of us knows a lot more, is much brighter, and is much better looking than the other. You, are the other. play your part.

you see one of us knows a lot more, is much brighter, and is much better looking than the other. play your part.

mo, you have never even laid eyes on a pic of me, but i appreciate you calling me better looking than you :cheers

mofome

Banned

mo, you have never even laid eyes on a pic of me, but i appreciate you calling me better looking than you :cheers

haha

was a fun little back and forth my friend. good to have u at eog, this is the first ive seen of you, hope to read more from you.

bol on LSU tonight, ive got them -8.5

I have been stopping in here and there and not posting much...

I have been on an easy month at work...

I have plenty of time on my hands this month

AWWWW..KISSED AND MADE UP..LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS:houra

YO MO- CANES LACKED THE TALENT THIS YEAR AS IN YEARS PAST..YOU ARE LIVIN IN THE 80`s...COKER FUCKED UP THE RECRUITMENT CLASSES..WE JUST DID NOT HAVE THE STUDS ON O AND D AND SPECIAL TEAMS AS YEARS PAST:cool:

I have been stopping in here and there and not posting much...

I have been on an easy month at work...

I have plenty of time on my hands this month
YO DEEJ..WELCOME TO EOG..I WROTE THE BOOK ON "HANDLIN THE ONE CALLED MOFOME"

HE WILL TEST YOU WITH A PUNCH TO THE RIBS..INSTEAD OF PUNCHING BACK..SHOW HIM YOUR WEENER AND HE`LL PAL UP WITH YA AS LONG AS YOU CAN TALK THE TALK..:+textinb3

mofome

Banned

AWWWW..KISSED AND MADE UP..LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS:houra

YO MO- CANES LACKED THE TALENT THIS YEAR AS IN YEARS PAST..YOU ARE LIVIN IN THE 80`s...COKER FUCKED UP THE RECRUITMENT CLASSES..WE JUST DID NOT HAVE THE STUDS ON O AND D AND SPECIAL TEAMS AS YEARS PAST:cool:

hey jojo, when you know half as much as i do, i'll be the first to let you know. over the last 5 years, on average, Miami has had the #6 class in the country.

ask questions, dont make statements. that should work out better for you.

I AM NOT INTO CLASS MY ASS

PUT ON THE PADS AND SHOW ME WHAT YOU CAN DO IN THE TRENCHES JUNIOR..

I REPEAT-
NO QB
NO GAMEBREAKERS ON SPECIAL TEAMS-THE SANTANA MOSSEs
NO DBs WITH PLAYMAKING-AKA ED REED AND CO
NO RAY LEWIS`s
NO DL STUDS
NO BIG TIME RB..DAMN GORE LOOKS GOOD DONT HE?
NO WR BIG PLAY-ONLY DECENT DUDE MISSED MOST OF YEAR
NO HEART
NO SOUL
TRAGEDY FOLLOWS
NO COACH
=============NO GOOD..PLAIN AND FUCKEN SIMPLE AS THE PIMPLE ON YOUR ASS:+excited-

mofome

Banned

look, son, the class rakings are done by 'experts', not you. Its not as if i said they had one good class, the average over the last 5 years. you said they werent recruiting well, you were wrong. instead of making some crap ass reply, just admit you were wrong. its not as if maybe you were and maybe you weren't. you were. Its always funny to me that people never admit being wrong.

you know less, but you should have already understood that.

btw, kenny phillips will be a top 10 pick in next years draft. meriweather is projected in the top 20 this season. moss is rated one of the top 10 RBs coming out. Some have olsent as the #1 TE coming out. Atkins is a top 5-7 DT coming out.

read more, talk less. they have plenty of talent. put on your thinking cap and come to class. i'll teach you.

TO SHOW YA WEs PALS...AINT NO JIVE..HERES A WINNING FIVE..PLAY THESE AND YOU WON`t BE LOOKIN FOR WAYS TO DEPOSIT @ 3 IN THE MORNING
LSU
CINCINNATI
FLORIDA
COLTS
COWBOYS..PLAY EM..AND MEET ME IN DA WINNERS CIRCLE..MONEYLINE COUNTRYTWINE:party

AND IF YA WANNA SKATE WIT DE EIGHT ADD:ODU ML, SA SPURS AND DIMITRI TURSONOV IN TENNIS (-205 @ PINN HANBURG CUP):cool:

mofome

Banned

hahahahaha

you're one of the best jojo.

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

bol tonight! lets hit that par