ProCappers New Year Picks

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member
Happy New Year to everyone. Lets start the New Year off with a win. Tonight I am taking the Wolves over the Bobcats

Minnesota -3.5

Re: ProCappers New Year Picks

Nooooo, PC, I told you I liked that pick and to stay away from it as I've been bad luck lol. Ok, new year and new luck I hope. Here's to a 80% January 2007! :cheers

:party :party :party

Eastex

EOG Member

Been a while since I've said this.

ProCapper Party Time.

:party :party :party :party

80% in january geez mate thats tough...sorry 2 say but there aint gonna be no 80%...lotta games 2 be at 80 %
wats ur current record overall by the way?

80% in january geez mate thats tough...sorry 2 say but there aint gonna be no 80%...lotta games 2 be at 80 %
wats ur current record overall by the way?

mine or ProCapper's? Mine sucks. His, overall, is solid. On EOG, his isn't as good but for the NBA season overall he has to be over 60%.

So far in January 2007 I am 2-0. Had Minnesota -3.5 and Boston +7. I almost played the under 191 in the Boston game as well but I stayed away. 2-0 is 100% so hey, not bad so far :dancefool

Just saw his posts now, he's 12 wins for 18 losses at EOG in NBA, hitting 40% at the moment. I'd say it's far from his best considering he and the ProCapriots claimed he hits 80%. Don't think he'd be over 60% with this bad run...

Produced two winners from his last two though , so hopefully good things to come, keeps everyone happy ;)..

true that killa....the procapriots r out in full force...but pro come on man 12-18 on the season damn!!...but u move now 2 14-18 thats better...keep em comin...like the killa said keeps every1 happy...should aim for smaller goals first though...not so high as 80%...:cool:

true that killa....the procapriots r out in full force...but pro come on man 12-18 on the season damn!!...but u move now 2 14-18 thats better...keep em comin...like the killa said keeps every1 happy...should aim for smaller goals first though...not so high as 80%...:cool:

im not being a "procapriot" im just trying to tell you people who don't know it all, what you're missing. He was over 60% when he left the other site. And here he's 4 under .500. I'm pretty sure he'd still be over 60% even after that slump he was in.

my pick tonight is GSW -4.5. Line was -3.5 but it skyrocketed up and will keep going up.

I'm also jumping on Phoenix -4. Kirk Hinrich is questionable, will probably play, but isn't 100%. The Bulls are still solid with Chris Duhon at point, but I just love Suns in this matchup. The line would be higher if it wasn't for the Bulls having the best home record in the league. I see the Suns winning this one 105-94.

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Ok guys won 2 in a row should be three but the Spurs screwed me two days ago. 1-0 in 2007 and going for 2-0 tonight with this game. For the people that have followed me all year and not just since I got to EOG we are still up on the year because we were way up before we got here. I am getting back on track so you better jump aboard. One play a day for the rest of the year. GOod Luck to all who follow. Easy money tonight. The Suns are my top play tonight and I have a lean towards the Spurs over the Cavs. Good luck to us tonight.

Suns -4

CAP-IT

EOG Member

I hope you have a good run again this New Year. I'm on the Spurs already as I dont see Cleveland beating the Spurs again tonight. I smell revenge tonight.

Suns is also a good pick. They are way better then the Bulls. I actually see the line at -3.5 for Suns right now.

Lets get them tonight Pro!

.but u move now 2 14-18 thats better

And here he's 4 under .500. I'm pretty sure he'd still be over 60% even after that slump he was in.

Actually he's 6 games below .500 Ramonskee, his last two wins are apart of his 12-18 record...

Liking your play today ProC. might have to play it myself..

zook

EOG Member

Nobody's worried about the reverse line movement here? From -5 to -3.5 with 65%+ of bets on the Suns...

August West

Rambler

Nobody's worried about the reverse line movement here? From -5 to -3.5 with 65%+ of bets on the Suns...

I'm not worried about it because I'm taking the Bulls. This is my favorite angle.

Good luck.

Best play was the under and I knew it but felt the Bulls were due for an ass whooping. A tough call for bettors having the Suns take a 3 instead of a game-tying layup at the end. But hey, they won.

3-1 so far in January 2007, 75% below my 80% goal :+textinb3

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Well guys lost last night but if I had to bet it over again I would have done the same thing especially with Hinrich being out. Tonight I just have one play in NBA and one in college

Wizards -5
Air Force -8

Hey Ramon....why dont you start your own friggen spread.....this is ProCappers.....

hey cooler, why dont you get off my nuts and get a friggin life ya douchebag. you have 4 total posts on here and half of them are bitching and moaning at me. go buy a girlfriend or somethin.

PC, becareful with the Wiz man, "The Show" aka Gilbert Arenas is hurting. My 5th and 6th picks of 2007 will be the Memphis Grizzlies -4 and the Suns/Raptors over 213. What you think PC?

ramona....stfu and realize nobody gives a shit about you're picks...or you're opinions:+signs1$5:+signs1$5this about sums it up about you

dirty

EOG Master

Ramon...Cooler...quit Hijacking this Thread....enough is enough...Let Pro Make his picks and if you have picks start your own thread...comments on his plays or questions are fine as long as they are not bashing...but enough you you two mucking his good thread up....

Pro if you want me to clean this mess up I will, just let me know

Dirty....fair enough...my point was Ramona comes in with a negative attitude and than gives his picks...in Pros thread....you wont hear another word from me

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Dirty....fair enough...my point was Ramona comes in with a negative attitude and than gives his picks...in Pros thread....you wont hear another word from me

We appreciate your cooperation Very much.

Best wishes

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Everyone I am adding one more game. This game is great if you can get on it quickly. Still at -2.5 some places and -3 at Bodog. Take it up to -6

Clippers -3

likin the plays 2day pro...dunno bout the college one coz we dont get college odds here...but liking both nba ones...gl

Hijacking what? Ask PC, I've been one of his sidekicks for months now. I give him my opinions, he listens sometimes and doesn't see them other times. I also ask for his opinion once in a while. Just get these little kids off my nuts and you won't have any problems mods. I can tell how old he is by his "Ramona" remark. Extremely creative.

By the way 4-2 after the Suns do me good (in a bad way) again. I'm staying away from them for a while. I knew they'd be a little worn out from playing the Bulls tough last night and wouldn't cover the -7.5 at Toronto but played the total instead. Oh well.

And PC, awesome cover with the Clippers game. I didn't see it in time or I would've unloaded. As for the Wiz, I honestly didn't even think they'd win. Tough break. See you tomorrow man, loving the Mavs -7.5.

dirty

EOG Master

Nice Adult response and thanks for the cooperation....Either quit Hijacking and the negative comments or I will clean it up. I tried the Nice way....just please do it...Thanks

PS

Your comments to Myself and other Mods were childish as well...should we guess your age.

I meant no disrespect to you or any of the mods, I swear. None of you of said or done anything wrong. The cooler is who all the negativity was pointed towards and out of respect for you guys and PC, I'm done babysitting him. He's all yours.

dirty

EOG Master

NP Ramon...Just let us do our jobs..I know it is hard to bite your tongue...but that is how we know who the problem is....someone has to be the bigger man...Thanks

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

OK guys sorry about the Wizards play last night. I knew once I seen that Walker and Posey were suspended that the Clippers were the play of the night. Either way 1-1 is better than 0-1. Tonight I have one play.

Mavs -8.5

And PC, awesome cover with the Clippers game. I didn't see it in time or I would've unloaded. As for the Wiz, I honestly didn't even think they'd win. Tough break. See you tomorrow man, loving the Mavs -7.5.

OK guys sorry about the Wizards play last night. I knew once I seen that Walker and Posey were suspended that the Clippers were the play of the night. Either way 1-1 is better than 0-1. Tonight I have one play.

Mavs -8.5

:thumbsup love how we are on the same page, just hate to see the line move up so much, so quickly! But I think we'll both have our dancing shoes on tonight as the Mavs will win by double digits easily.

:dancefool

Eastex

EOG Member

All the cappers I look at are on Dallas. That's a good thing ----- I think.

Damn, close game, whoever had it at -9, hey, at least you didn't lose :+excited-

5-2 in January 2007, PC, who we taking tomorrow? I have my eyes on Cleveland +4. I see them turning their season around for the better.