Redbirds/Wake In Game Thread

mofome

Banned
Re: Redbirds/Wake In Game Thread

settle down? im drink water, watching a game, and talking on eog.com. i dont think i could be more 'settled'.

its just silly to see these teams move the ball at will and not score.

relax, cupcake.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

Game playing into Wake's hands as we have a slobberknocker. I'm on the points and Wake.

mofome

Banned

louis can pass and move the game quickly, why dont they just do it. they can do anything they want through the air.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

I'm still sweating this one out Mo. The Redbirds are driving and can put up points in a hurry!

mofome

Banned

I'm still sweating this one out Mo. The Redbirds are driving and can put up points in a hurry!

i think wake can keep pace if they need to score. I like what they've done when they dont pitch the ball back to 3 guys. I would love to have wake right now even if louis gets in

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

i think wake can keep pace if they need to score. I like what they've done when they dont pitch the ball back to 3 guys. I would love to have wake right now even if louis gets in

Going to need Wake to score something for sure to get the cover. I think Louisville has another TD in them.

mofome

Banned

Going to need Wake to score something for sure to get the cover. I think Louisville has another TD in them.

i agree. I just like the fact that we know wake wont give up at any time. they play hard for their coach and a lot of teams cant say that.

cough.... tennessee

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

ME TOO Paul!

I have seen this a hundred times with Louisville..They score TONS in the 4th to cover...Lets just hope WAKE can answer back, and lock us the cover.

mofome

Banned

wake has passed and been successful on a few 3rd and longs....but now they run it?

damn

dirty

EOG Master

we could very easily be nearing the over without MIssed FGS, Turnovers and UGAs recievers playing for Louisville with all these dropped passes

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Ahhh F$#%.....This is not looking good.

Louisville will most likely score here.They always do this in the 4th....Probably will come down to a back door deciding who's backers cash in.

mo - you cry and whine more than a newborn baby. sheesh....its become everynight now, mo!!! learn to take a loss with dignity, sir!!!

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

WAKE backers are going to need a back door, I can see it all ready. At least we have a good FG kicker...Down 11 they will go for a FG if in range at least, to make it a one possession game.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

No surprise there..At least they scored with a decent amout of time left...All we need to do is get in FG range..

Its prob lost, but at least there is some hope.

mofome

Banned

No surprise there..At least they scored with a decent amout of time left...All we need to do is get in FG range..

Its prob lost, but at least there is some hope.

blows that some idiot blew the chance at a decent return.

Looks like the

BEST CONFERENCE

is going to go 4-0 in Bowl Games

Let's all cheer on the
BIG EAST
:thumbsup

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

The WAC is 4-0 ATS (3-1 SU)..So I guess they are the 2nd best conference in the nation:+clueless