wagerline 'expert' opinions

mofome

Banned
<TABLE class=data id=tblNumPicks cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR class=datahead><TD width="57%">Number of expert picks for this game</TD><TD width="43%">#</TD></TR><TR><TD width="57%">Expert Picks for NC-Greensboro </TD><TD id=tdVisitPicks width=43>1</TD></TR><TR><TD width="57%">Expert Picks for N.C State </TD><TD id=tdHomePicks width=43>15</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:nono

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated
Re: wagerline 'expert' opinions

Those are normally SOLID fades. One reason I was so big on Fairfeild tonight was because the Carib "players picks" had 97% of the public on Rider!! No joke.

mofome

Banned

Narrow N.C. State victory. Good call on the fade.

yeah, at one point UNC Greensboro had a 12 point lead in the 2nd. I played unc greensboro just b/c of the line, but i went to wagerline to see where the money was and i couldnt believe how many more were on NCST. ive never seen the 'expert' anything like 15-1 before.

:cheers

roach23

Banned

That 3 at the end of OT by UNC-G killed my f'in NC ST 2H bet. assholes.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

yeah, at one point UNC Greensboro had a 12 point lead in the 2nd. I played unc greensboro just b/c of the line, but i went to wagerline to see where the money was and i couldnt believe how many more were on NCST. ive never seen the 'expert' anything like 15-1 before.

:cheers

Same with Rider...Very few times have I seen over 90% of the Carib picks on one side an hour before tip.

Hal01

EOG Veteran

Same with Rider...Very few times have I seen over 90% of the Carib picks on one side an hour before tip.

Another thing that I've noticed regarding the Carib picks, is when the dog is being bet greater than 40%, the favorite is usally the right side.

Yesterday when I checked before the Orange Bowl the numbers were Wake Forest 41% - Louisville 50%.

Similar set up for this evenings Sugar Bowl, Notre Dame 41% - LSU 59%

Just an observation.

If the line continues its downward spiral I'll be playing LSU. Do you think that we could see -7 before game time?

Hal01

EOG Veteran

Not a chance, to much PUBLIC money on LSU..........Take the IRISH and the Points to the bank

Like I said Askme. Both Wagerline and Carib Sports indicated 41 - 42% of the wagers were coming on ND. Don't know how you came to your conclusion there was TOO much public money on LSU, it wasn't from Wagerline or Carib.

Hal:+music1-6

dirty

EOG Master

You are correct Hal....For that little system to work from what I have seen the number has to be 70% or higher....I kept seeing people say Public Money was on ND..and that was just not true...Nowhere except with Midwest bettors more than likely