Katie and IDENTITY hit the sales

Re: Katie and IDENTITY hit the sales

exactly, andrew. LOL. seriously, you should spend more of your time on your social life or career....this obsession of yours is a waste andrew!!!! grow up!!!

mofome

Banned

I heard IDs been fucked in her ass so many times that now poop just falls out. shitting is no longer a voluntary activity for ID

:(

Katie

EOG Master

exactly, andrew. LOL. seriously, you should spend more of your time on your social life or career....this obsession of yours is a waste andrew!!!! grow up!!!

you want me, don't you, andrew???? :)

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

with the rest of their covern

I have always had big girls in my life. When that is the case, you have to like em for their hearts and caring for you. I have a 300 lb cook now and I would not trade her for many, many petite and "hot" women.

:+music1-6

andrew748

Banned

I have always had big girls in my life. When that is the case, you have to like em for their hearts and caring for you. I have a 300 lb cook now and I would not trade her for many, many petite and "hot" women.

Careful GP

IDENTITY may swap her attentions fom dirty to you :)

Katie

EOG Master

good for you, gen.!!!!!!

andrew748

Banned

i'm off to bed know

i'll dream about you Katie, is there anything you don't do?

anal, bukkake, golden showers etc?

Katie

EOG Master

i'm off to bed know

i'll dream about you Katie, is there anything you don't do?

anal, bukkake, golden showers etc?

england is not big enough for you to hide from me!!!! night, sweetie!