THE GREATEST GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

THE BIG LEAD..

THE COMEBACK.....

THE INTERCEPTION AND PROBABLE OK COMEBACK WIN...

THE BEST EXECUTED, CRUNCH TIME HOOK AND LATERAL EVER!!!!!!

THE QUICK SOONER OT TD

BOISE`s Heart Stopping OT TD DRIVE...

THE BALLsy Decision to go for two...

One of the greatest fakes ever!!!

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:doh1

Re: THE GREATEST GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

It truly had everything. Has to win an ESPY of somesort this year.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Not to mention the head cheerleader having the star player propose to her!!:cheeleade :cheering: :cheering: :cheeleade

What a game, what a story, and what unbelievable play calling by a first year head coach!!

That game goes down as one of the best I have ever seen. I think it even tops the Texas / USC game last year.

I think Boise State is now the "America's team" of college football. They picked up a lot of new fans with this win tonight.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I think Boise State is now the "America's team" of college football. They picked up a lot of new fans with this win tonight

WEST of the MS River that is

doubt too many people in the MST and EST stayed up to watch this one - game was a blowout (i know it didn't end that way but Boise UP 28-10 sent a lot of TV sets off east of the MS River) and also they have to work tuesday. those of us living in the PST were glued to this one and the game ended around 10P - not thaaaaaaaaaaat late

WEST of the MS River that is

doubt too many people in the MST and EST stayed up to watch this one - game was a blowout (i know it didn't end that way but Boise UP 28-10 sent a lot of TV sets off east of the MS River) and also they have to work tuesday. those of us living in the PST were glued to this one and the game ended around 10P - not thaaaaaaaaaaat late

Yeah, you'd think on New Years Day they could have started it earlier to allow for more people to see it. But I guess USC-Michigan was meant to be the big draw of the day. Only the true hardcore fans (and gamblers) would stay up for the Fiesta and its finish - but what a reward for those still tuned in. I think the rest of the bowl games will have their work cut out for them in being better than the Fiesta. Might as well end the bowl season tonight and cancel the rest of the games.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

No doubt. You can't top a game like that. The Fiesta bowls has seen some GREAT FINISHES over the years now! Hard to say if a lot of ppl turned it off. Not sure if that shows up in the Nielson ratings.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

I got lucky, I turned the game back on with 3 minutes left in regulation.

I did not see every snap of the game, but from what I saw I can say that the Boise State staff completely outcoached Oklahoma's staff. This is not the first time Bob Stoops got outcoached in a BCS game. Boise State was the better team and if they played Oklahoma 10 times they would win at least 5 of them.

Absolutely the best game I have seen in a long time...

I normally am asleep at that time but the game was so exciting, I am glad I stayed up...:dancefool

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..super; gr8 game..!!

what amazes me; is that i laid -7 and -6.5 with ok; and had a real chance to cover when ok went up by 7 with first possession in ot; of course they score on a fourth down play; and when they go for 2; i then have no equity..>>

still; a super game..>>

but still no chance for a playoff..!! .. .. lol..!!

nice call on boise shrink (and others)

gl

:hung

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

BIG BALLS by the Boise St. coach :)
......and a little pee-wee brain. Why didn't he use one of those plays when a first down would have ended the game with two minutes to go in regulation and his team up 28 to 20????????????????????????

Has anyone thought about why Boise State went for the tie in regulation and not the win at that point? If they had the confidence to go for 2 in the overtime, why would they not make that choice in regulation?

Like I said while it was going on Game of the Season, year whatever you want to call it. I don't see how it can be topped. I've watched Boise St play for years...they hung with the big boys. Like I said, it should of been Boise St Vs Ohio St

YOu got that right...I was jacked for 2 hours after the game

I could not even go to sleep after it was over. Had to keep watching the highlights on ESPN News every half hour.

I could not even go to sleep after it was over. Had to keep watching the highlights on ESPN News every half hour.
Me too..I was extremely disappointed ESPN cut back a lot of KEY plays..Made game much SWEETER having Boise ML..

The EVIL Gambling LORD played a trick on OK fans..Certain defeat, Certain miraculous comeback, tO TASTE THAT BITTER PILL @ END..I remember on that 4th down OK players standing up on bench, waving towels at fans in early, premature celebration..What a beautiful ending twas be:cool:

Me too..I was extremely disappointed ESPN cut back a lot of KEY plays..Made game much SWEETER having Boise ML..

The EVIL Gambling LORD played a trick on OK fans..Certain defeat, Certain miraculous comeback, tO TASTE THAT BITTER PILL @ END..I remember on that 4th down OK players standing up on bench, waving towels at fans in early, premature celebration..What a beautiful ending twas be:cool:

Yeah, and even when Oklahoma -tied- the game they seemed to act like it was over. It was like a heavyweight fight with each of them getting up at the count of 9 and then knocking the other down again.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

YOu got that right...I was jacked for 2 hours after the game

I honestly think its the best by a mile, and I am one who always thinks ppl are WAY to partial to what they just saw. Last year everyone was saying USC/Texas was the greatest bowl game ever. I thought it was a great game, but could not really be said the greatest ever, just one of many great bowl games over 50 years. The game last night really had it all. Not just one last great drive, or one great play, but it was just one dramatic series after another, with momentum and emotion changing every play.
Think about that finish. OU has to go 90 yards not to just get a TD, but ALSO make the two pointer. They have THREE tries at the two point conversion before ultimately getting it. If Boise did not get a half way decent kickoff return, they most likely just play conservative, and go to OT, but instead play to win, and have a pick and run back. I think EVERYONE at that point was saying: "what a shame...Play that good for 59 minutes, and now your lost"
I really wonder how many turned it off? Talk about missing the most spectacular finish, that was not just ONE play, but a whole series of plays....WOW...I was jacked up for hours too. Just an unbelievable finish. I'll remember every detail of that final 3 minutes for the rest of my life.

waco

EOG Dedicated

It's the best game i have seen in a long time. Wow !!!!!. What a finish. I couldn't figure out how the running back got the ball. I had to see the replay.