Boise/Oklahoma in game thread

mofome

Banned
Re: Boise/Oklahoma in game thread

You're not going see that shit everyday! What confidence!What great play calling.

fun shit man. i was just happy as hell they didnt choose to go for two. and now im Glad they lost the toss. need a TD and a hold

:+textinb3

:+music1-6

Let's see another pick for six here so I can get my cover.

Play ends on a turnover in overtime. Your only shot is this going to triple OT and OU getting a TD + 2pt conversion then shutting Boise down.

wooohooo!

Glad they won!

When they went for two, my money was pissed on no matter what, so if I'm going to lose money, I don't want to compound it with an ou win.

I'm glad those fuckers lost!

mofome

Banned

wooohooo!

Glad they won!

When they went for two, my money was pissed on no matter what, so if I'm going to lose money, I don't want to compound it with an ou win.

I'm glad those fuckers lost!

i had OU -6

as painful a loss as possible

Yeah that was AWESOME. They deserved to win that game. So glad to see they did not self destruct after the interception. Kudos to Boise State.

dirty

EOG Master

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MONEYLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:+eyes-8+ :+ballons- :+ballons- :+ballons- :+ballons- :+ballons-

This one will be remembered forever. They gave the game to Oklahoma in the 4th, then get the 50 yard touchdown pass with no time left to tie, Oklahoma scores a quick 7 in OT, and then they grind in for a TD and get the 2 points.

I think some in-game bettors must be ready to jump off a cliff right now. And some are probably ready for a reload also!

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

Unbelievable trick plays for Boise. That is the best college bowl game I have ever seen.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

MONEYLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:+eyes-8+ :+ballons- :+ballons- :+ballons- :+ballons- :+ballons-

amen to that JOJO....

after that int, we were doomed...to come back from that is amazing...

but either way, both teams played their asses off, that was real football there.....u hate to see either team lose a game like that...

But OU will be back, you dont know when Boise will be, so good for them..

yeah mo, I thought I had the push with -7 and win with -6.5 but I'm okay with it. I mean, they were losing the whole game, it would have been a miracle win.

If they play 10 more times, I'm sure ou covers 8 or 9 times out of ten. Thompson hadn't played like that all year. He had a bad game against Texas, but nothing like 3 ints and a fumble and the turnovers, where they were, inside the 15 AND one for a TD, but shit happens.

I won the over though, but it didn't make up for my two ou bets.

Exciting game. I can't imagine the feeling the fans from either team went through during this game. In the end, anytime ou loses, I'm happy. If they would have won by one, then I'd be pissed.

Sorry for the loss man. btw, mo, I need to get with you on IM sometime pretty soon.

dirty

EOG Master

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mofome

Banned

yeah mo, I thought I had the push with -7 and win with -6.5 but I'm okay with it. I mean, they were losing the whole game, it would have been a miracle win.

If they play 10 more times, I'm sure ou covers 8 or 9 times out of ten. Thompson hadn't played like that all year. He had a bad game against Texas, but nothing like 3 ints and a fumble and the turnovers, where they were, inside the 15 AND one for a TD, but shit happens.

I won the over though, but it didn't make up for my two ou bets.

Exciting game. I can't imagine the feeling the fans from either team went through during this game. In the end, anytime ou loses, I'm happy. If they would have won by one, then I'd be pissed.

Sorry for the loss man. btw, mo, I need to get with you on IM sometime pretty soon.

yeah no one loses on 4th and18 from the 45 with 20 seconds left. but thats ok...shit happens.

what do u need? my msn hasnt been working much. u can call or i can talk to u on myspace

:cheers