No global warming??? Right

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
NYC - No Snow In November Or December For The First Time Since 1877 - NYT

Warsaw, Budapest, Berlin, Vienna and Stockholm report little or no snow this season. It has been so warm in Yaroslavl, a city about 150 miles northeast of Moscow, that Masha the bear, a resident of the city zoo, woke up last month from his hibernation after only a week

The cherry blossoms are blooming in Richmond VA

Thank Goodness for President Gore !!!

dirty

EOG Master
Re: No global warming??? Right

Damn...Amazing we still have Polar Ice caps with all th Factories and shit we had back in 1877....I mean comeon...130 years of man Made CO2 from Gas, Factories, Cars, etc....How did we ever survive this long you Moron

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Fuck you Mr Dog Killer ....

RUN LASSIE ... ITS A NEW YEAR AND THE EOG MOD HAS HIS SIGHTS SET ON YOU!!!

dirty

EOG Master

LMAO...Let me know when you can show me where the Civil War Survivors or when Billy the Kid and Wyatt Earp Drove cars and used oil like we do now to cause No snow to happen...you fucking Idiot....

dirty

EOG Master

tell me when you can you dumbass Communist Bastard....I guess the Horses Farted too much in 1877 to make it snow....Or the Heat From the Natural Gas Lights on the streets in NYC did it.....:houra :houra :houra

Don

EOG Member

Believe me Dirt, Mercer is still under his momma's apron.

He is clueless as to what happens in the world as we know it.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Hey, "Ghost Boy"

It is doubtful that there is any topic outside of homosexual love that you
are comfortable discussing

dirty

EOG Master

I got the answer Doc...Goerge Bush sent Aliens down to Make it not snow in 1877 since their is no way that weather goes in cycles and we have Ice ages, warm Eras, some Years are warmer than others, etc.... it is all Humans you commie nut nibbler

dirty

EOG Master

Doc....you need to quit getting so defensive when you get proven wrong....

B 2 1

EOG Veteran

I WOULD SAY THAT THE ONLY THING THAT MERCER HAS GOING FOR HERSELF IS THE FACT THAT THE DEVIL IS INVOLVED IN THE REPRODUCTION PROCESS.