PICTURES!! EOG SOFTBALL PARTY!!

SUCCESSFUL 2006 SQUAD!!

B-NUTS CHILLING BY THE SHUFFLE BOARD TABLE!

TYCHEE24 AND B-NUTS!

HITDOGG42 AND THE GLUE!!

THE SHRINK AND THE GLUE TALKING ABOUT THEIR PLAYS!

HOTGLOVE AND NICOLE!

PIGI AND DOG!!

BUCK AND SNAKE EYES!

HITDOGG42 - THE GLUE - THE SHRINK

MANDY - CHRIS

RIVALS STEVIE TOOK A BEATING!!

THE SHRINK - SKEE

BOBBY - LENNY - TYCHEE24

HOTGLOVE CAUGHT IN THE PISSER!

THE SHRINK -THE GLUE - B-NUTS

JASON - TYCHEE24

THESHRINKS'S SKILLS!!

THE SHRINK - B NUTS

TYCHEE24 - THE GLUE

THE SHRINK AND TYCHEE24

PIGI - ROGER - DOG

THE GLUE - THE SHRINK - TONY MONTANA

TONY - MANDY

MANDY - NICOLE

TYCHEE - MANDY!!!

JASON - THE GLUE

RENEE - CROW SHOW THEIR ASS!!

OUR BAR GIRL AND BOUN!!

GLUE - PAM - SKEE

ARRON - BOUN - GLUE - BNUTS

CROWE - MONTANA

Tychee24

EOG Enthusiast
Re: PICTURES!! EOG SOFTBALL PARTY!!

Tony I'm gald you got all those pics.......Because of them I can actually remember some of that day....I had a Blast, Thank you Ken, Lenny, Rodney, and Coach Jerry (aka Tony Montana)......Can't wait till the next party!!!!

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

nice pics. I notice alot of Dolphins/CAnes stuff at that place. Whats up with that?

I hope you guys aren't arrested for touching the ladies in all the wrong places

The Devil

EOG Master

I JUST REALIZED I DON'T CARE WHO MERCER GETS FOR A TAG TEAM PARTNER..........I HAD FIRST PICK AND TOOK HITDOGG.......

HE MAY EVEN BE MEANER THEN I AM......

nice pics. I notice alot of Dolphins/CAnes stuff at that place. Whats up with that?

Lawrence
The guy who owns the bar was a manager for a guy in Miami who owned a bunch of restuarants including 30+ Hooters!!
About four years ago he moved back home and started REDBONES!!

Lots of conch items on the menu and carib specials. Also tons of Miami sports teams and photos on the wall!!

We were back in the new game room addition and he also has a real nice bar and grill up front with troughs of beer iced down. Cold ass beer!! is the only beer!!!

You'd feel right at home!!:cheers

I JUST REALIZED I DON'T CARE WHO MERCER GETS FOR A TAG TEAM PARTNER..........I HAD FIRST PICK AND TOOK HITDOGG.......

HE MAY EVEN BE MEANER THEN I AM......

devil!! the hitdogg doesn't have to hit you too many times! you guys would make a tough team!!:cheers

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

Lawrence
The guy who owns the bar was a manager for a guy in Miami who owned a bunch of restuarants including 30+ Hooters!!
About four years ago he moved back home and started REDBONES!!

Lots of conch items on the menu and carib specials. Also tons of Miami sports teams and photos on the wall!!

We were back in the new game room addition and he also has a real nice bar and grill up front with troughs of beer iced down. Cold ass beer!! is the only beer!!!

You'd feel right at home!!:cheers
Nice...I gotta get up their to watch a game with yall

B-NUTS

EOG Senior Member

lots of fun lots of drinks......... i had a good time thanks again......

i think it's a winston!! lol!!! and yes you can smoke. i smelled like an ash tray when i left that place!! may'n!!:smokesmal

thanks to everyone. ken, lenny, jerry, rodney, and the rest of the guys. had a blast with you boys drinking our faces off. its so nice to hang with the guys you battle on the same side with week in and week out. without battling/softball. and to do what everyone knows we do best, drink. love all of you guys. except that drunk tychee. joking. i know nicole had a blast and you guys may see more of her. shrink you dont always see me with a new beauty. sometime i bring softball equipment. thanks again. and jerry thanks most of al for putting me on the team.

Salo

EOG Dedicated

Great pics guys! Any chance of getting one of those sweet EOG hats?

thanks to everyone. ken, lenny, jerry, rodney, and the rest of the guys. had a blast with you boys drinking our faces off. its so nice to hang with the guys you battle on the same side with week in and week out. without battling/softball. and to do what everyone knows we do best, drink. love all of you guys. except that drunk tychee. joking. i know nicole had a blast and you guys may see more of her. shrink you dont always see me with a new beauty. sometime i bring softball equipment. thanks again. and jerry thanks most of al for putting me on the team.

what do you mean !! exactly by seeing more of nicole!! lololololol!!:dancefool

i also had a blast!!

Dante

EOG Veteran

congrats tony on winning your league I play some work league Softball to but not at your level

good stuff and great pics

congrats tony on winning your league I play some work league Softball to but not at your level

good stuff and great pics

dante we have an opening for a utility infielder or fifth outfielder!! if you are interested!! lol!!

thanks buddy!!:thumbsup

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Thanks for sharing Tony. Look like a bunch a nice fellas'. Congrats on the trophy.

THANKS GENERAL!!

They are a great group of guys! We are a tight knit team and most of our team has been playing together for many years. For the most part we are just a bunch of guys who like hanging out and playing ball. Most played high school ball, 6 or 7 played college ball and 2 or 3 that were drafted by the pros.

THE TROPHEY was Virginia's softball version of the Nextel Cup! 3 tournament with teams for 3 states and we won the points.

1. 3rd place
2. 4th place
3. 1st place
overall champs

THANKS GENERAL!!

They are a great group of guys! We are a tight knit team and most of our team has been playing together for many years. For the most part we are just a bunch of guys who like hanging out and playing ball. Most played high school ball, 6 or 7 played college ball and 2 or 3 that were drafted by the pros.

THE TROPHEY was Virginia's softball version of the Nextel Cup! 3 tournament with teams for 3 states and we won the points.

1. 3rd place
2. 4th place
3. 1st place
overall champs

Maybe you could loan me some guys in PA. My team was 2-27 or so.

:hung