EOG Blast Golf!!! -- Sign IN

dirty

EOG Master
I will be calling around to the few courses we have on the Island that Nassau is on... got a list in front of me and I need to know how many to expect so we can see what rates we can get.

We can play the Troon course at the Atlantis, but the Resort does not own it. Troon Golf does... so no deals on Golf no matter what you gamble, etc... so the fees will be anywhere from $110-$150 Dollars depending on how many we bring....

I just would like to get a head count to know an approximate number....

Thanks

dirty

EOG Master
Re: EOG Blast Golf!!! -- Sign IN

Trying to get this under 100 Bucks a person man... the more we can guarantee then the better....

I am in

If you can tell me how much it will cost, and when we'll play cchadwi and I will be in! We're both taking women and I can't spring a golf trip on my wife when we get there, ya know!

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted

Normally I would play, but its the bahamas and I am already doing the poker tourney. Hard to give up another 4 hrs when there are dolphins to swim with etc. Next time you are in vegas though, let me know and we will definitely play a round.

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

my wife and i would love to play ............... but we dont want to sacrafice a day.......in the bahamas.............:party

andrew748

Banned

Emma is twisting my arm on this one aswell but the daft tart needs left handed clubs :D

dirty

EOG Master

We will not get a deal unless we can bring 20 players.... I need to know if people are in before I can tell you how much it will cost

andrew748

Banned

We will not get a deal unless we can bring 20 players.... I need to know if people are in before I can tell you how much it will cost
can i reserve the right to drop out if it's more than the posted $150?

can you give me a time on Saturday morning? If I can't plan it I probably can't do it. Cchadwi and I have to please two women here, mine and his. I'm pretty comfortable pleasing two women at once, but after you get married, that changes.

The girls want to plan time ahead to spend with us because they are afraid all we're going to do is ditch them for drinking and gambling and hanging out with everyone else.

They have good reason to suspect...because that's the plan...but I need to tell them what time we'd be back to the resort.

Are we talking 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 tee times?

dirty

EOG Master

I would say we would do it around 10AM....we would need to at least have 5 tee times

The Devil

EOG Master

THESE RESORT TYPE COURSES USUALLY AREN'T JAMMED.......EARLY MIGHT BE BETTER FOR THE GUYS THAT NEED TO GET BACK.........