GT/Memphis on Tuesday

dirty

EOG Master
755/756 at 7 PM EST.....

Memphis opened at -2

If you can get it tonite pound this... I follow this Tech team close... We run and gun, and have tons of talent... Last year we started 3 Frosh and and Senior....This year we are starting 4 Frosh and a Sophmore... We are quick, tall, talented and will be hell on wheels later in the season and Next year as Hewitt has had another top 5 recruiting class (4 in a row), but we are too inexperinenced to handle the pressure. Tonight against Lowly Purdue the Jackets had 14 turnovers and shot 30% from the floor from Purdues pressure in the first half. They played Fullcourt pressure and Press man coverage the whole first half...Tech was down 6 until it went on the 11-0 Run near the end of the first half to take the lead.... It was more from Purdues ineptness than anything Tech did;... We played Very sloppy Hoops tonite... Sure we pouned the 3 opponents before we got to Hawaii by a average of 31 points but we were playing the Sisters of the Blind.... Mid season the line is about Correct.... but not now.... Tech can't play with Memphis at this point...Memphis wins by DD's

Last edited:

dirty

EOG Master
Re: GT/Memphis on Tuesday

If Tech wins it will be almost a miracle....I feel this game will be decided by 20 points.....

dirty

EOG Master

I don't see why this line is moving down.. I will be Highly suprised if GT competes in this game

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

LAst year cornell beats nwestern , nwestern gos and beat dpaul. depaul kick ed syracuses ass. gt could get well soon ,esp after just playing. gtk will be a tuff out no question. if they play an ex. shooting team like a neastern etc . and dont gaurd there shooters or just give the other team the ball (unforced turnovers ) they will lose no matter what it says on the other teams jersey .the hardest job a coach has is to get this thur to the kids.

dirty

EOG Master

WEll I am loading wagon on Memphis and I may go down in Flames...but I honestly believe odds makers are wrong and so are most gamblers that moved this line towards the young Jackets

memphis has alot of height on the court I need to roll to school have the phone updating the scores at all times GL

dirty

EOG Master

you can tell both teams are very talented...but Memphis' Sophmores have that one extra season of experience....

8 of the 10 starters were Freshmen or sophmores

Tech will be hell on wheels next year guys and even later this year when the freshmen get some experience

dirty

EOG Master

Memphis just fell to pieces...Never seen a Jeckyl and Hyde like this one

dirty

EOG Master

I know... I would really hate to be in the locker room with Calipari after the game.... total team Meltdown...

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
unreal takes 50 fking ft's to beat me...awful game