Has Betonsports actually begun paying?

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: Has Betonsports actually begun paying?

I'LL BET YOU WILL FIND CHRISTMAS CARDS SOONER THEN THEIR CHECK.......

What would make you think that they started paying? You can't get through on the phone. I get a different response every email . As of yesterday they were still trying to collect from banks.............

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

They had 87,000 accounts. If they run off with it all we're talking hundreds of millions. I don't suppose we can do much about it if doj isn't pressing them which they're not.

I'm going to start calling DoJ also. Its a legal deal they signed.

eric_78

EOG Enthusiast

I get the same response when emailing them zero, they say their still trying to gather funds to payout. The only thing that bothers me is that they said they paying employees first, which they haven't done. I'm afraid that there still trying to collect money just to pay them as well which will leave us with little left. On the good side is the permenant order they agreed to orders them to pay us back. I beleive the criminal charges will not be settled untill they do, so if they screw us it most likely means that they will bring it up at the criminal hearing in Jan.

Zerocage,
Thanks for your Email.

You will be paid.

The information i told you yesterday still stands and as soon as we recoup our funds we will pay you.

Regards
BETonSPORTS

I think they are tiring of me emailing often.....Yes it is in writing that they shall pay us. My emails say that.

BetonSports makes mockery of US Justice Department: Clive Archer flees Costa Rica[/FONT][/COLOR] BetonSports through its legal representation is required to return all funds owed to players after finalizing a deal with the US government. Yet to date, the company has closed down its phone lines and no customers are being paid.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Meanwhile, reports from Costa Rica have Operations Manager and Board of Director Clive Archer fleeing the country claiming he was going to look for some money. He has not been seen or heard from since.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[FONT='Trebuchet MS',Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]Antsy players continue to contact Gambling911.com in an effort to get paid. We have advised all customers who are owed to get in touch with the US Attorney's Office out of St. Louis at this time to make them aware of what is transpiring with BetonSports.[/FONT]
[FONT='Trebuchet MS',Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT='Trebuchet MS',Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]Not all the employees have been paid either. Sources in Costa Rica have told Gambling911.com that some of those affected plan on suing Lord Glentoran's estate. Glentoran served on the Board of Directors and is a non-executive director of BETonSPORTS is none other than a peer of the House of Lords, The Lord Glentoran. Lord Glentoran is also shadow minister for Northern Ireland. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT='Trebuchet MS',Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]BetonSports, the London-based online gambling firm enmeshed in a legal maelstrom with the Department of Justice (DoJ), agreed two weeks ago to a permanent injunction barring the company from doing business in the United States.

The agreement settles a 22-count civil suit filed this summer by U.S. Attorney Catherine L. Hanaway against BetonSports.
[/FONT]
[FONT='Trebuchet MS',Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT='Trebuchet MS',Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT] [FONT='Trebuchet MS',Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT='Trebuchet MS',Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]The settlement requires BetonSports to refund any balances in U.S. bettors' accounts as of July 17 and to operate a toll free telephone service to provide refund information.

In addition, BetonSports must place a full-page ad in nationally circulated newspapers advising readers the company no longer accepts bets from the U.S. and providing refund information, including the toll-free number. [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT='Trebuchet MS',Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]Those close to BetonSports claim the company is broke. They had been selling off assets such as furniture. It is not known where any of the company's claimed revenue has gone.[/FONT]
[FONT='Trebuchet MS',Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]----[/FONT]
[FONT='Trebuchet MS',Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]Christopher Costigan, 2006 Week 12 NFL betting odds, Betting on the 2006 2007 NBA Basketball, Odds to Win the 2007 Super Bowl [/FONT]
[FONT='Trebuchet MS',Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]Originally published November 21, 2006 [/FONT]
[/FONT]

Until someone takes out one of these bastards with a high powered scope and rifle we aint gonna see shit..Fucken Bastards

I would like to get home addresses and phone numbers of these people in charge. Doj isn't worth anything. And when they compare it to not getting money back from when they bust a drug dealer..not the same thing at least you get the drugs in return!! ***zerocage doesn't endorse buying drugs********

We need a call a thon

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]For further information: Call Public Affairs Officer Jan Diltz at (314) 539-7719[/FONT]
<hr>

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](12) return to the sender the balance of funds in its possession as of July 17, 2006, received from persons in the United States, for the purpose of opening a sports betting wagering account;[/FONT]