DOC.....Please show me The Racist Comments by Mr Fury

dirty

EOG Master
I want to see his Racist Comments... for Every Racist post by Fury we get to post one by a Lefty like Yungbuck

All other Comments or posts will be deleted....

I need Comments and Links unedited here for Mr. Fury to prove he is a racist.... ...... saying the same thing...is this a deal... I will make this a sticky and we can do what we need to do....:+signs8-3

you let me know pardner.....and i can guarantee you that it will be unbiased, totally the truth, honesty reported.... Can you guarantee me that.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: DOC.....Please show me The Racist Comments by Mr Fury

go look at his post from a few weeks ago ...

The guy hates blacks

dirty

EOG Master

it is obvious you can't do it since it is not prevalent on a commie website

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

go look ...

he flied with the Nig word in force one day

Who I do look like ? The microfilm director?

dirty

EOG Master

show me the the threads and the posts... you are the king of Cut and paste when it benefits you.....

please show me and the world what you accuse others of

please be a man for one time in your life

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The guy hates blacks ... that is his choice in life and maybe him and
the Kramer dude and Mel Gibson can get together for Thanksgiving

dirty

EOG Master

show the proof....don't allege man...

The Devil

EOG Master

MAYBE HE CAN FIND THE TAPES WHILE HE IS AT IT.....

I SWEAR I HEARD THE TAPES....WHERE DO YOU THINK THE TRANSCRIPTS CAME FROM.......

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I dont allege anything

The man hates blacks and clearly showed it one day with
comments in this forum

No Sir, but I CAN!!! I guess this little greatest hits list was too hard for ya to find, Dirt!! All you had to do was search for the word "NIGS" and it pops right up, but here's the link AND the posts in question for your convenience!!

http://www.eog.com/forums/politics-and-government/macaca-56439.html?highlight=nigs

Ralph Furly said:
Yes, it is ashame that people are such panty waisted sissy babies, and so
OVERLY SENSATIVE.
MOMMY, HE CALLED ME A NAME
The nigs, queers, wops, wetbacks, dykes, towel heads, and anybody
else can kiss my ass. I will use my free speech 24/7 and be damned
if I care what some crybaby thinks like those in Virginia

Racist Asshole said:
Re: Macaca <hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by YUNGBUCK
I hope that makes you feel better about yourself, Fury! I bet you probably don't call people ****** to their face!!! You're probably not that free with your speech, are ya, tough guy?!?!
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Have and will when they act it. Just like I will call trailer trash-trailer trash.
But I don't go around calling people pricks

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Fury is REAL CLASS ACT ....

god help ya if you have brown or black skin as a Cross is destined for
your front lawn

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Even though he may and will probably change his avatar after reading this......saying that George Wallace is the best Governor Alabama ever had is glorifying a man who said that "All N****** should be sent back to Africa!" That should be plenty to prove he is a racist. Now if he had meant that because George Wallace later recanted his racist philosophy, he could have done so. But George Wallace will always be remembered as the man who barred the White public schools in Alabama to Black children and was proud to admit it to the world. It would seem Mr. Fury shares Governor Wallace's racist philosophies.

So you toss a couple of factoids up in their faces and......
NOTHING!!!!

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

WHERE WAS THE ATF?

Isn't it odd that on the day of the Oklahoma blast the offices of the BATF were strangely empty? Isn't it strange that Timothy Mcveigh's licence plate just "fell off" his car giving police a convenient excuse to stop his car within an hour of the blast? Did the government know the blast was coming and allow it to happen in order to drumup popular opposition to conservatives?
MCVEIGHS licence plate fell off ,who do u think your kidding?. not nedrow. gmaf/n break

What the Frea does any of that prove?
So some panty waisted punks find the N word offensive and
yet the 1st admendment gives you the right to say it.
Now, some of you government educated punks like to
throw around the word "redneck"
Redneck is a word meant to be a "put down" and
an insult.
Pronunciation: <tt>'red-"nek</tt>
Function: noun
1 sometimes disparaging : a white member of the Southern rural laboring class
2 often disparaging : a person whose behavior and opinions are similar to those attributed to rednecks
So lets see, uneducated twats like Dumbbuck and Doc are free to
hurl insults and derogatory names but not anyone else.
As I have said and will always say, until you brinks your punk asses to
Atlanta and hang in the "hood" with me, you ignorant lying twats
know nothing.
:+signs8-3

Even though he may and will probably change his avatar after reading this......saying that George Wallace is the best Governor Alabama ever had is glorifying a man who said that "All N****** should be sent back to Africa!" That should be plenty to prove he is a racist. Now if he had meant that because George Wallace later recanted his racist philosophy, he could have done so. But George Wallace will always be remembered as the man who barred the White public schools in Alabama to Black children and was proud to admit it to the world. It would seem Mr. Fury shares Governor Wallace's racist philosophies.
The Avatar is jsut to muck with simple minded people.
George Wallace the comedian is a funny guy and I laugh thinking
about how much my current AV may bother simple minds.

dirty

EOG Master

those quotes mr. I park cars and pretend to go to law school prove nothing....

How does that prove he is a racist :+clueless

He made a genralization in one post here and you guys want to jump on it and run.... Yungbuck you are the stupidest person in this forum...even dumber than Jay/rep4life.... and that is hard... pulling the wool over your eyes is what politicians hope for and is why they want the electorate as dumb as you... I honestly believe if breathing were not nautural you would be too stupid to figure it out and suffocate.

dirty

EOG Master

And we are going to start calling you a racist on your criteria because you used the terms in several posts you fucking dimwit...

The Devil

EOG Master

WELL ACCORDING TO THAT POST DOC IS A RACIST AS HE USES QUEERS AND DYKES........I AM A RACIST AS I USE WOP (ME) AND TOWEL HEADS.....

WASN'T LIKE HE CALLED IT OUT TO SOMEONE......HE USED IT IN A SENTENCE WITH ALL INVOLVED.........

dirty

EOG Master

yup...and Frank and jay are racist as one hates Arabs and the other hates Jews.... don't see them flying off the handle on those do ya.....Selected racism is what the left preaches...as long as they are democrats and lefties all is good and it doesn't matter

don't know if Dumbuck could make ice or not..... prolly can't figure out how to open the freezer... prolly call 911 for the recipe

What the Freak does any of that prove?
So some panty waisted punks find the N word offensive and
yet the 1st admendment gives you the right to say it.
Now, some of you government educated punks like to
throw around the word "redneck"
Redneck is a word meant to be a "put down" and
an insult.
Pronunciation: <tt>'red-"nek</tt>
Function: noun
1 sometimes disparaging : a white member of the Southern rural laboring class
2 often disparaging : a person whose behavior and opinions are similar to those attributed to rednecks
So lets see, uneducated twats like Dumbbuck and Doc are free to
hurl insults and derogatory names but not anyone else.
As I have said and will always say, until you bring your punk asses to
Atlanta and hang in the "hood" with me, you ignorant lying twats
know nothing.
:+signs8-3
Line on Doc and/or Dumbbuck to ever hanging out or party in a full blown
Ghetto like I have done.

Yes +500000
No -5

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The only time you have been in a ghetto is to try and kill some blacks

those quotes mr. I park cars and pretend to go to law school prove nothing....

How does that prove he is a racist :+clueless

He made a genralization in one post here and you guys want to jump on it and run.... Yungbuck you are the stupidest person in this forum...even dumber than Jay/rep4life.... and that is hard... pulling the wool over your eyes is what politicians hope for and is why they want the electorate as dumb as you... I honestly believe if breathing were not nautural you would be too stupid to figure it out and suffocate.

Fuck you asshole! I'm sick and tired of your god damn attitude! I aint done ONE FUCKING THING to you and you want to try and belittle me! You can go fuck yourself, you dickless piece of shit!!

You're the biggest piece of shit fuckhead I've ever met!! One asshole redneck buddy of yours comes on here, claims the 1st amendment gives him the right to call people Nig gers and NOT be conseidered a racist, and now you talk shit about me over and over because of it?!?!? I thought we got along pretty good, but I don't know what your god damn problem is!!

Now comes the post where he tones down his commentaries and starts using words like "crap" and "butthole" and telling ME that I'M over-reacting!! I'll tell you one god damn thing you idiot, I'll post my pix from now on (Until time to collect my check, IF you don't welch on us) and that's it!! I'm Done!! Celebrate, dickhead, cause you've run me off!! I will go find another forum! It's as simple as that!!

I hope you enjoy your piece of shit forum!! You've turned into the WORST moderator to EVER use that title!!

FUCK OFF AND DIE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Fuck you asshole! I'm sick and tired of your god damn attitude! I aint done ONE FUCKING THING to you and you want to try and belittle me! You can go fuck yourself, you dickless piece of shit!!

You're the biggest piece of shit fuckhead I've ever met!! I thought we got along pretty good, but I don't know what your god damn problem is!!

Now comes the post where he tones down his commentaries and starts using words like "crap" and "butthole" and telling ME that I'M over-reacting!! I'll tell you one god damn thing you idiot, I'll post my pix from now on (Until time to collect my check, IF you don't welch on us) and that's it!! I'm Done!! Celebrate, dickhead, cause you've run me off!! I will go find another forum! It's as simple as that!!

I hope you enjoy your piece of shit forum!! You've turned into the WORST moderator to EVER use that title!!

FUCK OFF AND DIE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Oh my, someone must not have gotten a good morning kiss from Doc. You also use more profanity than anyone in any forum that I
have ever seen. I bet your mother and father are so proud of you.
Are you going to print this out and give it to them for Christmas.
What a great use of your education.
But alas, the first admendment gives you the right to use Gods name
in vain if you so choose.
Party on dude. I hear it really nice and toasty in hell.

You're right, Mr Fury, and I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to you and everybody here at EOG for standing up for what I believe to be principles debunking racism!
I must just not be a good fit here any longer, and will now be withdrawing my thoughts and mind-blowingly ignorant principles from your day-to-day lives!
I would like to again apologize to anyone for pretending to be a law student, as the thought of letting anyone as ignorant, old, and worthless as I am into a school of law is even more ignorant than the ideas and attrocities I've so fraudently conveyed here! I obviously have NO idea what politics are, what principles in libery are, and am, after further speculation, surprised that I haven't eaten a bowl of aluminum foil, shaved my head with a cheese grater, and raped my dog thus far in life while somehow killing my meaningless existence!! The fact that my stupid ass is still around is somehow, undoubtedly, tied to a miracle from your lord, Dirt and Fury, that has, FOR NO ABSOLUTE REASON, allowed my peasant ass to live in your world!!
Thank you again for allowing me to live in your world, and please; feel free to let anyone else you come into contact with what a phony, self-righteous, ignorant, fraudulent piece of shit that I am!! I will be soon relegating myself to a "contest-pix ONLY" status here and hope that I didn't hurt the forum too bad during my tenure here at EOG!!

SINCERELY your humblest admirer,
Yungbuck, I mean Dumbuck!!

dirty

EOG Master

YB...we have told you over and over that this is pretty much a unmoderated Political forum. It is very similar to the Dump... Sure I get into the stuff down here sometimes...but you can't name me one time outside of this forum I have been unfair or not acted professional to people... I know where I can say things and where I can't... I pretty much just another POster in the Political forum... Sure I can take control of things if need be.... Again... you can't take what you dish out... and I don't know where you get where you are not wanted here... you can't take some ribbing and you leave...act your age...Not like a 4 year old...

jay28

EOG Dedicated

yup...and Frank and jay are racist as one hates Arabs and the other hates Jews.... don't see them flying off the handle on those do ya.....Selected racism is what the left preaches...as long as they are democrats and lefties all is good and it doesn't matter

don't know if Dumbuck could make ice or not..... prolly can't figure out how to open the freezer... prolly call 911 for the recipe

Dirty........... Dev did called me a Towel Head :(.......

Any advice for Dev too........ :)

dirty

EOG Master

Not yet Jay... may tell him to use some bounty when he washed his towels so the don't scratch his balls when he dries off