This should be an AWESOME early college basketball game!!!

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated
Re: This should be an AWESOME early college basketball game!!!

I agree Dirty.

That is a solid play.....
I also believe Marquette will be a good play against Duke, but I'll have to see the line.

Hey, anyone have the Chaminade +24 in this late Maui game?
It was a fun bet for me...Looked done in 3 minutes, but they are hanging around the #, and may actually cover here.

dirty

EOG Master

donb't hav4e that one.... kicking myself because I didn't get home in time for the Marquette and Nova plays tonite....

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Wish that I would have caught Nova myself. I did manage to catch Marquette. They are going to be a real strong team this year. Lot of basketball talent here in Wisconsin between Marquette, UW Milwaukee, and of course, the Badgers.

UCLA covered on a last second 3 pointer, LOL. Amazing how the line wcan be that DAED ON!

dirty

EOG Master

agree man... NCAA hoops is warrented and I am ready..don't play much other than the ACC/SEC and close teams... don't have time or effort to do what I used to..... but I will win ... good luck Chalkie

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Sorry Jojo:

I did loose a little on the play, but it wasn't a real strong play that I went nuts on. I was just intriuged by the match-up, more than anything. Hoops is a LONG season. There will be plenty of games to make good $$$ on!:thumbsup

I'm ALWAYS keeping my eyes on Pinnacle for those chess match up's!

Sorry Jojo:

I did loose a little on the play, but it wasn't a real strong play that I went nuts on. I was just intriuged by the match-up, more than anything. Hoops is a LONG season. There will be plenty of games to make good $$$ on!:thumbsup

I'm ALWAYS keeping my eyes on Pinnacle for those chess match up's!

All good homie..Get em next time..Shit I even teased the Falcons and they did not cover that..Personally I am off to shitty start in NCAA hoops..Been playin lotsa dogs..Lotsa favs winning