Talked to BOS Friday

accventures

EOG Member
Marcel said they should be paying out before Christmas......yeah, ok. He said that the first and only people to get paid are the ones on "The List." YOu know.......the list that ficticously holds our collective hope!

Man I am tired of thinking about my $5k. Guess that's what they want. We all give up and it goes away eventually.

Why wouldn't another book bail us out like has happened with other situations. Why has the industry not done anything to help? The Antiguan Sport Book dumbasses?

MCP

Re: Talked to BOS Friday

are you a member of the rx ?

they guaranteed BOS accounts up to 5k

accventures

EOG Member

I don't know alot about the BoDog/BBWTS (or whatever they are called) situation but why can that be worked out but not the BOS deal?

Story of my life...."should have been here yesterday", "should have had an account with THAT book that went under instead of this one"......christ.

everyone that joined after it happened isn't covered. the rx also is waiting to pay the insurance. I've been put on the list too many times or heard, "you are already on the list" Give me my money! When can they start arresting them?

MCP

the rx is waiting til its clear BOS isnt paying

LOL, they could use that excuse forever.. it has no time table

vikingboy13

EOG Senior Member

not to be stupid, but what exactly do you mean about joining the r/x? thanks for your help.

at least someone got through on the phone. they are breaking the agreement if they don't pay

accventures

EOG Member

yeah Marcel was lifeless and monotone as usual but reminded me that they are still answering the phones for what that is worth. Had to let it ring about 3,456 times though.

Only 3 peolpe answering the phones...I get payments start soon BS. What happened to within 90 days? It is in writing, the must pay. They should have to pay interest.:finger004

I don't know alot about the BoDog/BBWTS (or whatever they are called) situation but why can that be worked out but not the BOS deal?

Story of my life...."should have been here yesterday", "should have had an account with THAT book that went under instead of this one"......christ.

It is called integrity.

WWTS, though they probably could not have handled this situation worse if they tried, has it. BOS never did so this is par for the course for them.

I hope you all get paid, but do not believe any will.

Good Luck,
Joe