Kentucky +25 -107
Northwestern +7.5 -105
South Florida -3 -110
Texas AM +1.5 -105
Wake Forest +3.5 -110

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Re: Pvcpipe's Season Tracker

i hear that, brother! nothing like a SWEET .77 to validate a week's worth of handicapping!

pvcpipe

EOG Master

10/21 Early plays, all at pinnacle:

Ole Miss +16.5 -105
Tulane +32 (1.5u) -105
K. State +16.5 -105
UCLA +14.5 (1.5u) -122
UGA -17 -114

pvcpipe

EOG Master

for 10/18: la laff -9 -105 (.5u)

for 10/19 UNC +7.5 -130 (1u) this price is local, as pinny's would cost -133

pvcpipe

EOG Master

10/28, getting down early on these. i've had some lines move against me the last two weeks, but i am confident with these.

Bama/FLI OVER 37.5 -112 (2u)...get this while it lasts at pinnacle!
USC -13.5 -112 (1u)

pvcpipe

EOG Master

10/28
UL Monroe +36 (-105) pinnacle
Syracuse +7.5 (-130) pinnacle
Illinois +22 (-110) bodog
Baylor +5 (-110) bodog
Clemson -4.5 (-108) (.5u) pinnacle

pvcpipe

EOG Master

north carolina +8.5 -105
OK state +6 -105
Ole Miss +18.5 -105

nc and ole miss are straight consensus fades. illinois + points as posted earlier in the week is lopsided money. bol to all.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Week of 11/4

Getting down early on Miss St. +14.5 (-120)(1.5u)

and

Baylor +17 (-105)

pvcpipe

EOG Master

11/4

Lot's of dogs this week, as usual. It's tough for me to gut out favorites, for the most part. When I started betting, in undergrad, it seemed like I was eating chalk every week. Now I can't stomach it. Maybe it'll take another couple years of experience before I can get a good balance of both. good luck to all. all prices current at listed shops, and all for 1u unless otherwise noted.

Penn State +7 (-110) bodog
South Fla +4.5 (-105) pinnacle
Duke +12 (-110) bodog
Kentucky +7 (-102) pinny
Idaho +10 (-105) pinny
Miss St/Bama OVER 39 (-105) pinny
Lsu -3 (-120) bodog
Rice +9 (-107) bodog
Auburn/Ark St. OVER 45 (-105) pinny

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Week of 11/11
playing these two early. if this season is any indication, one will move way in my favor, and one will move drastically against me.

Georgia +14.5 (-127) (2u)
Bama +17 (-104) (1.5u)

The UT/Arkansas game is at 5. Because this is a dead number, I'm hoping it will move and I can get 6 later in the week. If not, taking 4.5 doesn't bother me.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Playing these all at pinnacle, all for one unit:

Cincinatti +18.5 (-105)
Baylor +16 (-105)
North Carolina +14.5 (-118)

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Final Adds:

Nebraska -1 (-105)
Troy -4 (-110)
Tennessee +5.5 (-110)

pvcpipe

EOG Master

thanks, mo.

it seems like every week i'm barely eeking out a win. i won't have much bottom line profits to show for the season, but i feel like my capping has gotten better and my percentage is respectable.

mofome

Banned

fact is, you made money watching football with good capping and management. thats always cause for
:cheers

as i said, i always look for your plays

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Week of 11/18

An early number or two I'm taking:

Miss St. +14.5 (-110)
Cinci +7 (-117)

And I think Bama +3 will be the play, also.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Bama +3 -111 pinny (2u)

Michigan +7 (+100) wwts
USC -5.5 -105 olympic
La Monroe +20 -110

mofome

Banned

kill'em bud

happy thanksgiving my old time cappin bud!

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Week of 11/25: (4-0) +4 units

YTD: (60-41-2; 59%)
YTD Units: +12.24

Six straight weeks in the black! Half of those were "moral" victories, winning just under or just over a unit, but it beats the shit out of losing. I would love to close strong next week and go 60% for the season.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Week of 12/2
Florida -2.5 (-105) pinnacle
La Monroe +3 (-105)pinnacle

That may be it for the weekend. Possibly two more adds closer to saturday. GL to everybody and let's close out the regular season and championship weekend strong.

alkimyst

EOG Senior Member

PVC--
I saw your idea in the college b-ball thread about fading the wagerline consensus, and just wanted to comment. I've been doing it most of the football season with 65% in both college and pros and have done well. Obvioussly home dogs in the NFL are traditionallystrong, but the syatem seems to be especially with college home underdogs as well.Anyway, I was also thinking of doing it for bball; and for some reason also decided on 75%; charted it for 10 straight days and it seems to ring true. I bet almost exclusively with local books, so they're starting to shade the lines here and there on me a bit because 95% of the time we're betting dogs. I tried picking my own games for years and can't win......screw it!!! Fade the public, right!!??! Just my thought so you know somebody else out there is rooting with you. Good luck, man.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Thanks alkimyst. Looking forward to documenting the system in college hoops, but have been dabbling in it in NFL and NCAAF, as well. I've found that fading a public-backed dog hits a little higher than a public-backed fave, and hope the combination of both will give me a nice return if I don't cherry-pick and use good money management. GL to us both!

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Week of 12/2 (2-1) +.95u

Year End Summary

(62-42-2, 59.6%)

Total Units: +13.19

It was a good year, with decent results. Even though I never managed a huge windfall, I closed the season with seven straight winning weeks. My units are small by most standards, but a profit is a profit, and it beat the hell out of working for it. I look forward to bowl season, which I will track separately from my regular season plays. My winning season is a tribute in large part to members of this board who share insightful opinions and handicapping methods, and for that I offer a sincere thank you. Unbelievable season for the greatest sport in America, NCAA football!