FROG's NBA Regular season thread...

Re: FROG's NBA Regular season thread...

looking pretty good now.

I played over 180, over 200, over 380 salami, all equally ( limit of $500 with free half point).

... because you're comfortable with the best.

Panic lady may stay in her luxury hotel room tonight. I think crazy ending made that one a Barca ATSMOV 21. And I am liking Kings matador D and my prop. Could the FROG go 3-0? Stay tuned. Run, Forrest, run. Go Kevin Martin!!!

OF...:+waving-5

I think I could, I think I could...

CrazyIvan

EOG Veteran

Go Martin Go.. need him to score a ton.

Loss w the Yao prop argh, nice one frog, should've asked before I placed it.

Boy 118 point 1H. I think this total was disasterously low. Now 104 2H? 22 point hedge? You know, I do not see the Kings defense improving. I also think there is a high probability they will at least combine for 82 or more points in the 2H. So hedging might be sort of pointless. Martin up by 4 at the half with 2 gimme ft's for jr but then a sweet move. Just going to circle the prey here.

Frog: I'd still like to hear why you wouldn't do salami on only two game schedule, when you have both games going same way. I only know one book that even offers it.

Frog: I'd still like to hear why you wouldn't do salami on only two game schedule, when you have both games going same way. I only know one book that even offers it.

You just answered your own question. Would 3 for 3 all easy winners be good enough for you?

break out the massage table, Dom, bong, jacuzzi, and whatever else already, Frog !

CrazyIvan

EOG Veteran

Nice calls Froggie.
Love that prop bet w K Martin outscoring JR.

Mad props to ya...

... because you're comfortable with the best.

Well, pretty scary there. Another never in doubt over, unlike the first one. ATSMOV 23. Even the prop was a double digit, the scoring average exactly. Guess 10 was better than 3 1/2. Now you know why most of the books took them down. Sure helps the record, especially 8 unit bump. 3-0 table sweeper night, FROG totals let you rest on comfort, because they are the ...

Cigar, fine wine, jacuzzi and a massage.

OF...:houra

Updated record 18-10 (64.2%) +17.9 units. Winning days 9-4. Winning weeks 2-0.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

frog:

decent thurs nite: lol; friggin' gr8..!!!

lol

can you give me anything before noon today; flyin' to fla to talk about meds!!!

gettin' greedy??

ty; oh gr8est of all amphibians!!!

gl

:dancefool :+textinb3 :party :cool:

ShowMeThe$

EOG Member

good call on the over in both games last night OF:+signs8-3 ....parlay both over...nice win...ur the man :D

Nice start, but I usually hit the road hoppin slow and short, so I am just getting warmed up.

Updated record 18-10 (64.2%) +17.9 units. Winning days 9-4. Winning weeks 2-0.

To me this season the win% is secondary to winning units and days/weeks. This season it is about maximizing those winners, and weighting properly to allow more winning days. Last season I had a higher win%, lower units won. We are learning to be patient, wait for great spots to unload. Money management and betting a marathon of daily spots. Capping individual matchups all the way to props. Spotting weak lines and exploiting them. I was first in line getting 196 1/2 and 197. It moved 8 points to 204 1/2. And still covered easily. My top unit plays are built to win, and win by a lot, not be close. Also learning discliplines as far as not chasin spent steam, because in the long run it may eat up a lot of bets. But if I had one agenda, it would be to reward my loyal followers with some extra Christmas spending money, for thier wives and families. For putting up with us degenrates. A few more winning weeks and that should be enough. Next.

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated

Froggy,

Nice job on the Bulls Over. The final score doesn't indicate how close it was. We had 173 points with about 1:45 left and ended up with 201! It was on pace all game, but then these teams came out crappy in the 4th, but it doesn't matter. We cashed our tickets.

Thx

HD

Froggy,

Nice job on the Bulls Over. The final score doesn't indicate how close it was. We had 173 points with about 1:45 left and ended up with 201! It was on pace all game, but then these teams came out crappy in the 4th, but it doesn't matter. We cashed our tickets.

Thx

HD

The Bulls game was either tracking on or over most of the game. But then came the patented Rockets 4Q run out of rocket fuel. However, do not think I did not plan for that, also, is this the first time coach Skiles extended a close, or maybe not close game by immediately fouling and shooting? That was an insurance plan between the Rockets tendency to fold and the Bulls tendency to extend the game and add scoring. (When you are working with a 180 and below, you only need a small amount of help.) Which is also a coaching tendency more than a player angle. The Rockets fold is a player angle as they run out of gas late. Maybe when Bonzi gets off the bike it will help. There were also NBA trends on rested Bulls overs, and the TNT coverage that little Ben shined in, won't hear anymore what's wrong with him for awhile. And big Ben playing invisable man, again. The talking heads are afraid to say it but he actually hurts their D, does not fit in well with the team, especially offense, and showed signs of wear and tear late last season. Was it close, sort of. What did it win by? That is all I care about. Next.

OF...:cheers

Memphis OV 185 (2 units) Oly, Pinny drop.

Writeup may follow. 185 1/2 will work as well. Grizz busted major under run in fine fashion by getting 111 vs. Kings. No biggie as they have matador D, but you still have to up and down instead of walking it up. Mavs have Damp patrolling lane at times so won't be walk in the park to rim like Kings but uptempo is uptempo, and Fratello was fairly happy with how the team executed it and the results were even more promising. I am betting he sticks with it here as at least the home fans can get some entertainment watching them lose instead of being bored to death and still lose. Even better the players actually had fun running up and down. The Mavs also had a brief under run but are firing on all cylinders as of late. Helps having Terry getting Howard's minutes. Last three 119, 103, 111. Deadeyes from line making all 24 attempts last game. Was sweet to watch Kevin Martin go 11-11 last night. But those charity stripe points really help with lower totals. Rested Mavs will run, been off since torching Bulls on Tuesday. Written and created by OF.

Hoosier, as long as it cashes...:cheers

Jack Straw

EOG Member

abc cancelled my prop bet
they are saying that martin or richardson didnt start game one or the other
anybody know the starters for last night or where to find out

thanks
JS

abc cancelled my prop bet
they are saying that martin or richardson didnt start game one or the other
anybody know the starters for last night or where to find out

thanks
JS

Who is they? That is total BS, everyone paid me. I even had a Pinny ov 21 1/2, and the matchup. NBA.com box score. Boy, you have to get that straightened out.

Your right, sister shop Loose Lines same. I will get that changed now.

Jack Straw

EOG Member

I have been with them forever Jack, they know FROG well. It is being regraded now for all shops. You should be good to go. I have never had a beef with the Jazz/Pelican group. Never. Guy in cs knew I had my shit together when I rattled off both started and final point totals for both. He said no problem.

OF...:cheers

ESPN.com - NBA - Box Score - Kings at Warriors

heres what happened when i played it via internet
i didn't notice this but they said they had kevin martin vs kevin richardson
not jason richardson
so because kevin richardson doesn't exist they cancelled all bets because it is a bet you can't lose

just a fuck job imo
oh well

Jack, you are right. I blew this one as I did not catch that either. A name typo. It's not KR it is JR you idiot. Oh well, looked like innocent mistake, what can you do except read it more carefully. I can honestly say I missed it. I just check player's last names. Was no way I was going to go against BD. Too bad as it cashed elsewhere, everywhere else. I will try to make it up to you. And by all means, anybody and everybody, if you see a misworded prop, say something to the book or to us here. This sucked but I can hopefully find another. It won't happen again.

Been a bitch to get in here, also sorts of access denied shit. :+clueless

CrazyIvan

EOG Veteran

Frog, what props you recommend?

I was able to cash my prop bet yesterday from K Martin, nice call again. Loss will silly Yao pick though. argh.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I apologize for the technical issues and rest assured we are working on them.

Frog, what props you recommend?

I was able to cash my prop bet yesterday from K Martin, nice call again. Loss will silly Yao pick though. argh.

Looks like Jazz/Loose Lines/ABC have no player props today. What books have them any more? Let me know. Player props.