When will WSEX arrive in the 21st Century?

MJRed

EOG Member
I give them full marks for being the leaders in the exchange business, but that was 199something, c'mon guys, the antiquated interface is a joke now. The constant pausing of the action sometimes makes it nearly impossible to get a position in and it stinks of potential for abuse by those behind the scenes. Its like a blind auction where only the auctioneers know who bid what.

A real exchange interface a la Tradesports, is loooong overdue, get with the program WSEX, move into the 21st Century.

MJ

MJRed

EOG Member
Re: When will WSEX arrive in the 21st Century?

don't usually make a habit of bumping my own threads, but, bump.

Nobody else plays interactives there?

gobucks

EOG Addicted

I do and I love them. WSEX is my favorite book.

MCP

i quit playing interactives there, far better choices out there

the straddles on the live wagering are way too big.. the pausing... the partial order fills

unplayable for anyone serious about it

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I know one thing! I will back this book forever based on what they did in the Kentucky Derby! No one else would step to the forefront and pay a player like they did! They never had to pay this player gotz as their rules were stated. But they did and I will always play there!

MJRed

EOG Member

i quit playing interactives there, far better choices out there

the straddles on the live wagering are way too big.. the pausing... the partial order fills

unplayable for anyone serious about it

yes, if you are a serious player, it is very difficult to play there.

and maybe they just don't want "serious players"

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Interactives at times are sticky, but I sleep real well at night knowing my money is there........so ill take the minor crap and get a good nights sleep:cheers

They need to LOSE THE FRAMES. They have good news on their website but it is useless because it will not get spidered in the frames like that.

Interactives at times are sticky, but I sleep real well at night knowing my money is there........so ill take the minor crap and get a good nights sleep:cheers
VERY FEWS BOOKS can be TRUSTED for 7 FIGURES....

WSEX can be!!!!

THE SHRINK

MCP

I wish I had the task of finding a book that was safe for 7 figure balances

SEVEN FIGURES!

Is that counting the two after the decimal?:cheers