FROG's NBA Regular season thread...

Re: FROG's NBA Regular season thread...

No, no, no. No play on Bulls 2H. This game is ugly as Cavs are finding every open shot, every open man. Even refs look to be building King James legend. I can't lay points on a team 2H that has shown close to nothing. I will go with late total instead.

OF...:doh1

Suns ov 206 (2 units) Oly, Grande, Sky, 5 Dime

I feel this got bet down in part because of no Raja, who has not helped scoring, and speculation Nash would not go. I think he will go. The line is showing high 4, 4 1/2. But the total bottomed at 206 and stayed. The Suns should be able to score all over Mavs smallish lineup, and Amare is looking a lot better. Could be a close game for Mavs for once, and I know Suns do not let off the gas because of their recent collapses. Terry for Howard also help our cause for a fast paced game. Only Suns un so far this year was Utah that was 212 1/2 and landed 212. The down moves on Suns games have been train wrecks not even covering starting number. I'll take a flier that Nash goes and the hip does not slow him down. Just hope Mavs do not rollover and play dead like they have earlier. Also both teams off of games last night so D might be an afterthought. Written and created by OF.

OF...:smokesmal

Egg Yolk Soup

EOG Senior Member

What do you think about the Suns second half frog? Suns are down right now but playing some good ball, I think they're gonna come back the second half. What do you think?

CrazyIvan

EOG Veteran

Very nice call with Suns over... mad props to ya... never in doubt... it was over before the 3rd Qtr ended.... :)

Egg Yolk Soup

EOG Senior Member

Golden State game is alreayd over with half of the fourth to go. Looks like over was the way to go all night.

Updated record 11-8 (57.8%) +7.6 units. Winning days 7-2. Winning weeks 1-0.

Just keep winning the same way. Split but boost units and winning days. That is 4th straight like this. 25 points over, sort of makes up for Bulls disaster, which I knew was best to put behind us and move on rather than throw good money after bad with 2H play. The 206 was just left hanging out there, but it vanished fast once I started buying. They were too busy buying Suns back up, oops. Well, good enough to keep the momentum going.

Cigar, wine, jacuzzi and a massage.

OF...:houra

Egg Yolk Soup

EOG Senior Member

Congrats again Frog. I think tonight is the night you'll break that streak and win em all. Keep up the good work.

You know what, if I good win .8 to .9 unit everyday in the NBA, I would sign up for that program right now. Why? That is remaining consistently profitable. You would end up well over 100 units for the season, an admirable finish, and not have the volatility of losing 5 units one night, and winning back 6 the next. The best marathon runners are the ones that keep the steady pace and shortened stride. I may have gotten spoiled last April, but it is not April yet and I just do not have the advantages that enable me to sweep the board right now. But getting the totals working is a step in the right direction. Slow and steady is not very glamorous, but at the end of the week, month and season you have a very high probability of showing a profit. Instead of setting us up for a major juicing at a full ten cents it is better to keep the best 2-3 spots and work those. At least that is my method. That is one noticable difference between a tout and a bettor.

OF...:cheers

Early bird special: Charlotte un 207 1/2 (2 units) Pinny drop, carib, 5 Dime, Canbet

Writeup to follow.

OF...:+waving-5

CrazyIvan

EOG Veteran

Awesome Frog, is that all for today? Large card today in the Association.

What you think of Over in Hawks/Raps? I got that .... Also tempted to take Hawks if it goes to +5 or so.

I would not play any ATL games over. They seem to have a new defensive prowess and under bettors have been rewarded except for bad beat Cleve ov in OT. Not sure where Den is after bad home beat vs. worthless Knicks. Now Martin done and on road to 76ers who have been playing well save CWebb. Number is awful low. Sorry about no write up for Char un. I fell asleep on sofa. Still waking up. Looking posibly at one more total. Maybe a side, a lot of decent spots tonight.

Jack Straw

EOG Member

I would not play any ATL games over. They seem to have a new defensive prowess and under bettors have been rewarded except for bad beat Cleve ov in OT. Not sure where Den is after bad home beat vs. worthless Knicks. Now Martin done and on road to 76ers who have been playing well save CWebb. Number is awful low. Sorry about no write up for Char un. I fell asleep on sofa. Still waking up. Looking posibly at one more total. Maybe a side, a lot of decent spots tonight.

Thanks Omni
GL Tonight

finite

EOG Enthusiast

Interesting situation with the Knicks. With a game the next day vs the team that loves to torture them what effects do you see in the game tonight?

Interesting situation with the Knicks. With a game the next day vs the team that loves to torture them what effects do you see in the game tonight?

I see Zeke running them into the ground tonite and also eye Spurs who will get them 3rd game 4th day, second of B2B. Lot of bad blood game in NY. Spurs may pimp slap them in that spot for payback. Rested Spurs.

OF...:+clueless

CrazyIvan

EOG Veteran

Anything else today? Will you be looking at 2H today? need to know so I can get ready if necessary.

Sticking with Charlotte un. No hedge after 88 1H, but 18 gap sure looks sweet. Problem is I think 2H could easily go un 101, so I think I will hold. Should I get my panic over lady for the Celt game, she is 3-0?

OF...:cool:

Charlotte ft% 94% combined. 18-19

Pretty much going to call it a wrap unless I see a strong 2H. Going to hang on to Celt over also. The panic attack over lady may be tested again. I thought I had some more spots but they turned out to be Pasadena. Was looking hard at the Laker ov but not enough to pull the trigger as I also have some negative indicators.

OF...:+clueless

dogball

EOG Master

frog
if it takes pulling out the panic lady please do for celts over 2nd half
i have quite a position on them
GL:+music1-6

Per your request...the one, the only...Panic Lady

Come on Celts/Jazz, keep scoring, close game, I can't breathe...

OF...:+textinb3

... because you're comfortable with the best.

Updated record 13-8 (61.9%) +12.6 units. Winning days 8-2. Winning weeks 1-0.

Let's see, last night's total wins ATSMOV 25. Tonight's Charlotte un 23 ATSMOV. Even the Celts OV won by DD. 11 1/2. And that Charlotte un, I was counting that a dub pretty early, like at the half. NBA FROG totals you can bet in comfort because they are the best. And not only rack up 5th winning night this week, but an across the top increase, win %, units and winning days. Got a real nice bump tonight, Friday Night!

Cigar, very fine wine, jacuzzi and a rubdown.

And a special thanks to panic lady, now a sweet 4-0.

OF...:houra