SENATE ELECTION PREDICTION IN VIRGINIA

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated
Re: SENATE ELECTION PREDICTION IN VIRGINIA

VA SEN [97.20% IN]
R- ALLEN 1,070,640 49.79%
D- WEBB 1,053,602 49.00%

I have not heard an official call yet, but I would like Allen's chances, as with 2.8% left to be counted you have to go about 2/1 in favor of Webb to gain that margin.

Wish I knew you could have bet on this race. I would have been all over Allen:thumbsup

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

VA SEN [97.20% IN]
R- ALLEN 1,070,640 49.79%
D- WEBB 1,053,602 49.00%

I have not heard an official call yet, but I would like Allen's chances, as with 2.8% left to be counted you have to go about 2/1 in favor of Webb to gain that margin.

Wish I knew you could have bet on this race. I would have been all over Allen:thumbsup

Webb not a great candidate, but Allen is a total POS!

This will be a real nail bighter because the precincts not counted yet are from Northern Virginia which are heavy democratic ones...

Also, some absentee ballett have not been tallied either...

Either way, I suspect whoever loses will demand a recount....

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

Hillary Clinton--stated this summer after Joe Liberman lost in the democratic primary that he should step aside. I think she shows how stupid she is as well!
I will only vote for her if Hitler is the Rupblican candidate for President!

dirty

EOG Master

just said on Fox that the lead for allen had Dwindled to only 7k votes...

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

A recall will be coming FOR SURE.

So you'd have to wait a few extra weeks to collect your $$$$ on WSEX. :doh1

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

just said on Fox that the lead for allen had Dwindled to only 7k votes...

Most projections are saying it will be within less than 1,000 votes!!
Damn, maybe I'll be happy that I did not open a WSEX account and unload on Allen:+textinb3

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

virgina recount on the way. but at least you have a chance and about 400 votes lead in the count today to get this one.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

word on some election blogs and CNN is that Webb is up about 300 votes now and with just a few more votes to count could swell to 400-500 lead, tight tight tight.

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated

Webb up by 2200 votes. They can recount all they want. Good-bye Allen, you piece of shit.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

CNN & CNBC. Webb is going to win. Chalk, did you have the winner?

NOPE!
I would have predicted Allen, just by my own experience in polling. Glad I did not bet on it. There will be a recall, but that normally only produces a few hundred votes, at most.

Hope some of you guys cashed in on SHRINK's prediction (betting on Webb), as that is what really matters most of all!!!:thumbsup

dirty

EOG Master

WEbb has got VA...as Most redcounts favor the person in the lead.... I just hope the lawyers stay out of it...

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

The only thing that would concern me is the uncounted military votes. those often go heavy to the Republican. When 100.0000000% of the ballots are counted, and it shows Webb winning, I agree, the recount won't do SHIT! However; right now, not all the votes are counted.