NY Reb's NFL

I'm not posting any plays tonight as I usually do late Saturday, as I feel it is best to check all late factors tomorrow. I am just reserving a space, so to speak, so that these preliminaries are already taken care of before I have to get up and think fast in the morning.

YTD in NFL: 38-24 (+66.3*)

I have had a solid year so far in NFL. It's carried me through football season, frankly, as college foots has been a bit disappointing all in all. I'll get my plays up as early as possible Sunday, but realistically it might be as late as noon est. Looking forward to meeting you here tomorrow.

Matt

EOG Veteran
Re: NY Reb's NFL

Looking forward to seeing your write-ups tomorrow NY Reb.

Your an excellent addition here at EOG, and I look forward to discussing games with you on here. Great record, and keep it up.

In case anyone else has a similar question, I am bringing this over from the college board for clarification.

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by PyRo CaPPer
Reb, are these your plays or from that place mentioned across the street...Just curious, and good luck!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
PyRo, the plays I post are definitely my plays. I play them offshore before I post them. Most of my plays are posted before the plays come out at the consensus site you refer to. I use that to pick up a few extra winners, to keep me off obvious bad choices, and to help me know when to put up a little extra.

The plays you get from me are the only genuine NY Reb plays in the whole world. Currently this is the only site where they are posted. There might have been services to copy my plays, but I have never bothered to copy any of theirs. What fun would that be? It might be a tempered thrill if I were 16, but at this point in my life, what would I get out of copying plays from some service and then posting them as my own? Why would I even bother? What meaning would it have?

The whole fun in posting my plays is that they are my plays. I get to see how I do compared to other cappers. I use the consensus plays for profit only. For example, a game I got today was Kansas. A few services I trust were on it, so I played it and it won. I don't know anything about Kansas or Iowa St. I would have never come up with that play. And I did not post it as one of my own plays.

Hopefully this clears this up so that anyone interested can easily understand where I am coming from. I'm used to spilling my guts in public, so if anyone has any sincere questions, I am always open to be truthful regarding anything. I feel that in being an Internet character of integrity, I am best off being open with others to the degree that they like. There are perhaps those who do not view me as a poster of integrity, but if anyone truly watches and listens, really hears what comes from me and doesn't twist and distort my words, he will know that I am coming from a very open and sincere space. It is something I have worked for years learning how to do, but that is another story altogether.

Best of luck to all.

Looking forward to seeing your write-ups tomorrow NY Reb.

Your an excellent addition here at EOG, and I look forward to discussing games with you on here. Great record, and keep it up.
Thank you, Matt. Best of luck to you.

OK, I am posting these late Saturday night. The rest will be posted Sunday. Any of these plays could possibly be upgraded tomorrow. All 5*s for now.

5* Rams -2
5* Chargers -12
5* 49ers +5
5* Cowboys/Redskins under 41

5* 4-team, 13-point teaser:
Giants pk
Bears -.5
Chargers +.5
Cowboys/Redskins under 54

Good luck for now. See you in the morning.

Good luck to you, Swami.

10* Rams -2
7* Chargers -12
7* 49ers +5
5* Cowboys/Redskins under 41
5* Giants -13
5* Bengals +3
5* Bucs -1

5* 4-team teaser
Giants pk
cowboys/Redskins under 54
Bears -.5
Chargers +.5

Look for my 3pm teaser on late games. Best of luck to all!

PyRo, apparently my reasoning on the Rams wasn't very good.

Guys, every Sunday around halftime of the early games, I post a 3 or 4-team teaser on the late games. This week it is a 4-teamer:

5* 4-Team Teaser
49ers +17
Broncos +16
Chargers pk
Patriots +10

Good luck everyone.