Mods-BetJam question

Btwizzy

EOG Addicted
I want to take advantage of betjam specials, but have a few questions. First off, I have an account with BetJam but have never funded it, so I would assume I would get the 25 percent bonus. I was also wondering if their are full track payouts for their horse book. I might possibly consider doing a pick 4 key, 1 dollar each bet for around 250 dollars, but wanted to make sure if I win I would get paid the full amount. I am not sure if you can help me with this, I would like to put money in asap, but want to make sure everything makes sense before doing so....thanks for your help. I posted this under the breeders cup specials as well, but figured it would get noticed here 1st, so sorry about posting twice. Thanks again for any help.

Re: Mods-BetJam question

You would get the first-time bonus if you've never funded your account. The Sport Wagering Rules answers your other questions:

7. Bet Jamaica pays track odds on all win/place/show wagers. Quinella, Daily Double and Exacta wagers pay up to 300-1. Trifecta*/ Pick 3, 4, 5 wagers pay up to 600-1 *Trifecta / Pick 3, 4, 5, wagers exceeding $10 will pay a maximum of 300/1. Maximum horse wager payout is $30,000.00.

* Las Vegas Rules apply for any rules not mentioned

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Kinosh may have already helped BT

I do know Dirty will be able to answer these questions as he works with Bet Jamaica frequently

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

I want to take advantage of betjam specials, but have a few questions. First off, I have an account with BetJam but have never funded it, so I would assume I would get the 25 percent bonus. I was also wondering if their are full track payouts for their horse book. I might possibly consider doing a pick 4 key, 1 dollar each bet for around 250 dollars, but wanted to make sure if I win I would get paid the full amount. I am not sure if you can help me with this, I would like to put money in asap, but want to make sure everything makes sense before doing so....thanks for your help. I posted this under the breeders cup specials as well, but figured it would get noticed here 1st, so sorry about posting twice. Thanks again for any help.

BT, email support@betjm.com and they can help you..

I am almost 100% postiive you would get the 25% for your first deposit, but not sure about the payoffs on pick 4...

I can almost assure you though, you will be happy playing there..

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

You can take advantage of the $100 for $100 currently. Tell em The General from EOG sent you. :cheers

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

HEY GUYS....OUR FRIENDS AT BET JAMAICA ARE RUNNING A BREEDERS CUP SPECIAL FOR ALL REUPS AND NEW SIGNUPS THRU THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

Here are the details:
  • "Try us You will Like Us" -- New Signups--- If you deposit $100 You will get a matching $100 Bonus (6XRollover)
  • "25% Signup Bonus" -- New Sigups-- This is a Cash Bonus with a 4X Rollover. This has A $2000 Max deposit Resriction.
  • "20% RE-Up Bonus" - Existing Accounts-- For all Qualified Existing account get this cash Bonus. This has a $2500 max deposit restriction
Don't forget that if you play in Our Breeders Cup Contest you could Qualify for a $10 Free Horse Wager As well. That can be found Here (Announcing the BetJamaica.com Breeders' Cup World Championships Contest)

Check em' out guys.....Great Book, Great signup Options, Great Customer Service.....Bet Jamaica...you can't go wrong!!!

dirty

EOG Master

everyone in this thread is correct...even tho you have an account, since you never funded it....you will probably Qualify for any new signup bonus...the ones General posted above are great....:cheers

just don't forget to tell them EOG sent ya :dancefool