NY Reb's College Football -- Oct 26-28

YTD: 72-64 (+5.8*)

Thursday:

10* Virginia Tech +5
Clemson Tigers have had a good season so far, one of Tommy Bowden's best yet, but let's just think about how we would have felt had we seen this line on opening weekend -- Hokies a 5-point underdog at home? They haven't fallen that far, regardless of how the public perceives them. Hokies could very possibly win this game outright.

Best of luck.

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated
Re: NY Reb's College Football -- Oct 26-28

I love the play Reb. Hokies getting points at home on a Thursday night and the public big on Clemson. Go V Tech. Good luck!!

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Hope you're here to stay at eog this time Reb :thumbsup

Let's get'em in NFL this week again........

schulz415

EOG Member

hmmm I thought we were supposed to go agoinst the public, hasn't the public been wrong on all the games this year including thursday night and monday night games?:+clueless

Thanks, Shrink. It feels really good to be here. My buddy Hache Man has been after me for a long time, and I guess he finally reeled me in.

I feel I will be in a positive environment here, and will hopefully contribute some positive vibes myself.

Adding:

Friday:

7* Tulsa -14
Personally, I bought the half to 13.5, but officially we'll go with the current line, although I see Oly creeping up to 14.5, so don't wait too long. The Golden Hurricanes are by far a more complete team offensively and, especially, defensively. Tulsa will enjoy showcasing themselves in the national spotlight Friday night, and as usual they should be very focused, as they are very well coached. Add to this the point that Tulsa lost a close one to Utep in El Paso last season; a little payback will give them an extra push. This should be a nice Friday night winner.

10 juicy units were gobbled up Thursday night in the easy win with Virginia Tech.

Adding:

7* BYU -8 (-117)
I love BYU in this spot. I think they spank Air Force by more than 2 TDs.

5* Southern Miss -6
I don't think Southern Miss will have a big problem covering the 6 against East Carolina. Top RB Damian Fletcher will be back, while the Golden Eagles will be happy to be home after a disappointing out at Virginia Tech. East Carolina will have a hard time keeping up during their visit to Hattiesburg, a place I lived for a year in high school, many years ago.

More to follow in this same thread.

Adding:

5* Maryland +4
Nice home dog that should hang in this game with a very average FSU team.

Later I will have plays on these games among others. Any juicy tidbits you got on these games, I'd love to hear.

Auburn/Ole Miss
Georgia/Florida
Tennessee/South Carolina

All plays as of late Friday night
(more to be added Saturday)

7* BYU -8 (posted early in the week)
7* Maryland +4 (upgraded from before)
7* Oklahoma +2 (bought half)
5* Southern Miss -6
5* Cincinnati -6
5* Baylor +5
5* Kent -6

Those unfamiliar with me should know that I automatically buy the hook, the dangling half point, always.

Sprinkling of other games could be posted throughout the day on Saturday --whenever the spirit hits me:LMAO

Smasher13

EOG Member

Hi NYREB...followed you over here from the Rx..the idiots anyways glad some gave me a link as i too have been capping for many yrs and beena big follower of yours...What I really do is match mine with yours and if we are the same its a go...just the way I do things anyways...and it works...miss those same game teasers buddy...got any for today...Thx...The Smasher

5* Ole Miss +19

Good luck to you, guys. Thanks for the encouragement and support.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Hi NYREB...followed you over here from the Rx..the idiots anyways glad some gave me a link as i too have been capping for many yrs and beena big follower of yours...What I really do is match mine with yours and if we are the same its a go...just the way I do things anyways...and it works...miss those same game teasers buddy...got any for today...Thx...The Smasher

Welcome to eog Smasher13 :cheers

Nice call on the Hokies...Best of luck on the Rebels...They have played some D on occasions..Hope it stays close....

Best of luck to you Smasher. Glad you found me over here:cool:

Adding:

10* Florida -13

5* South Carolina +4

That's probably it for me, guys. Best of luck to each and every one of you.

All plays:

10* Florida -13
7* BYU -8 (posted early in the week)
7* Maryland +4 (upgraded from before)

7* Oklahoma +2 (bought half)
5* Southern Miss -6
5* Cincinnati -6
5* Baylor +5
5* Kent -6
5* Ole Miss +19
5* South Carolina +4
5* Ohio St -27

:Dance

2nd half play:

5* Ole Miss +10
The Rebs are into this game, and look more like the Rebs I thought they were going to be at the start of the year. I look for a hard fight in the second half as they look for a signature win.

djheire

EOG Member

glad I found you over here. was looking for you over there earlier in the week.
I am happy to see that many of my plays were the same as yours.
hope to see you have a update before the late games
dj

Last edited:

dirty

EOG Master

glad I found you over here. was looking for you over there earlier in the week.
I am happy to see that many of my plays were the same as yours.
hope to see you have a update before the late games
dj

Welcome guys...glad to have you :cheers

Another relatively mediocre week in college football, but at least we're not losing.

This week: 8-6 (+10.3*)
YTD: 80-70 (+16.1*)

NFL tomorrow. So far this season in NFL I am 33-19 (+74.5*). Every single play of this season's college and pro has been posted here at eog.