a dishonest playersonly69

mofome

Banned
he claimed to make this play:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=650 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>1423****-1 </TD><TD noWrap>10/10/2006 0:00 AM </TD><TD noWrap>Parlay </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$949.69 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$2110.43 </TD><TD noWrap>Baseball - 952 Oakland Athletics -132 for Game
Baseball - 951 Detroit Tigers/Oakland Athletics under 8? -120 for Game
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Betjamaca had a different version:

BUT IT WAS FOR ONLY $249.69..... THAT IS VERIFIED.... IT SHOULD READ $249.69 TO WIN $554.87

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

he lies again.

whats wrong with you po69? why do u want to impress e-people so much?

:LMAO

po69:+peeing-5

PO69

EOG Master
Re: a dishonest playersonly69

Why am I so important in your life that you eat, sleep and shit playersonly69???

Your girlfriend must have dumped you because I have WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much of an importance in your life.

If you dont watch out, I will have to create a MOFO boxed set. And you have some CLASSIC threads. One of my favorites was, "IS my girlfriend pretty or not???" That was a classic

Seriously though, are you that insecure with yourself that you must ALWAYS talk shit about other people to attempt to raise yourself up?

I would like to see that " Girlfiend pretty or not" thread..:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

mofome

Banned

po69, i dont even know you exist until your worthless self shows up in my threads. then i am forced to shit on you and introduce you to reality.

you're a lying, cheating, scum bucket

:LMAO

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

I just took the time to read that BS thread at Ace-Ace's forum regarding the t-shirt contest. I don't pretend to know the truth or even care but what an asshole ttinco is. He just wouldn't let it drop. It's almost like Nebraska had just lost and he was looking to start shit. I then took the time to search his posts and he is obviously stealing money as he does nothing productive as a moderator.