the 2nd one seems like she may have the legs

:houra

im going with 2

Re: Beautiful or Gorgeous-Part 2...

thats tough

the 2nd one seems like she may have the legs

:houra

im going with 2

Well, the reason I asked is that BOTH of them want to attend our EOG BLAST and deal in our POKER tourney, but our budget will only afford one of them...

I am leaning towards number 1 myself....:silly2:

mofome

Banned

ken ive never heard u mention what your weakness is in the ladies from a physical standpoint

chest
legs
butt

or...?

1) butt

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
HOTTTTTT

HOTTTTTT

I couldn't get either to sleep with me for a dime, but I'm certain it's easy money for Mofome. :thumbsup

mofome

Banned
Re: HOTTTTTT

Re: HOTTTTTT

I couldn't get either to sleep with me for a dime, but I'm certain it's easy money for Mofome. :thumbsup

pete, im sure you couldnt get either of them to smell you for much under 10 grand. dont sell yourself short, stud

:yourock:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Well, the reason I asked is that BOTH of them want to attend our EOG BLAST and deal in our POKER tourney, but our budget will only afford one of them...

I am leaning towards number 1 myself....:silly2:

I vote for #2

#1 is better looking and hotter but since i will NOT be there i vote for #2 so this way i won't have to miss the hotter of the 2

but let's also put it this way - 99% of us would give up 10 years of our lives to spend a week with either of them

Matt

EOG Veteran

Come on now Ken, pony up the cash for them both it is going to be a promising NBA season, you can make this make with 1 bet. lol.

we use to have some girls that looked good deal at are local game they were always in the top 3 money makers on the night off tips

minnyace01

EOG Addicted

Even though I also can't make it this year, no. 2 looks mighty fine to me! :smoke

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Hard to tell much about #2 with the Cowboy hat on.........

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Hard to tell much about #2 with the cowboy hat on..........

After viewing 1 additional photo each (below) for Tiffany (#1) and Kelly (#2)....

My easy choice is Kelly (#2)....

Tiffany #1

Kelly #2

I hate to agree with WINKYSUX but TIFFANY is the hotter one!

Some of you need glasses. :rolleyes:

Chance

EOG Senior Member

Tiffany has a smouldring quality and Kelly is the girl next door type. Love the Cowboy hat photo so Kelly gets my vote but more photos could change my vote to tiffany

I vote for #2

#1 is better looking and hotter but since i will NOT be there i vote for #2 so this way i won't have to miss the hotter of the 2

but let's also put it this way - 99% of us would give up 10 years of our lives to spend a week with either of them

10 years man?

They ain't that pretty bro.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Tiffany has a smouldring quality and Kelly is the girl next door type. Love the Cowboy hat photo so Kelly gets my vote but more photos could change my vote to tiffany

agree on the smouldering/gnd comparison but i would vote for tiffany

as for shrink - it's not like either one of these women would give him the time of day unless there was a LOT of "benjamin's" headed their way and their BAC was at least 0.20

Since Winky isn't CUMING (I hear he rarely does), we have chosen Tiffany to attend this year's EOG blast!! :party