BET JAMAICA 3 FOR 1 NBA FUTURES CONTEST!!!

dirty

EOG Master
Re: BET JAMAICA 3 FOR 1 NBA FUTURES CONTEST!!!

It will be mid November.... Scotty is finding out from the futures guys when these will come down...

dirty

EOG Master

Confirmed Entrants
  1. BigDaddy
  2. trytrytry
  3. playersonly69
  4. ClubmanCoop
  5. Hacheman
Lets go guys...Don't Let this go by....

dirty

EOG Master

Confirmed Entrants
  1. BigDaddy
  2. trytrytry
  3. playersonly69
  4. ClubmanCoop
  5. Hacheman
  6. Blackjack
Lets go guys...Don't Let this go by....

PO69

EOG Master

I didnt get my $25 future play yet from this contest. DO you have to inform them?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

I will take care of it.

dirty i only recieved the 1 from bucs $100 post up its the one i posted here for you to use since bucs contest doenst require it to be posted i wanted that line locked in. can you get mine credited also so i can get the futures wager in before season starts since it must be used for a NBA future wager?

dirty

EOG Master

I will have it tomorrow.... they also will credit the future plays for this contest sometime tomorrow. I have to finalize a list so far :cheers

BlackJack

EOG Addicted

I dont see a forum to place out plays, so I will go ahead and place it here in case I forget....

dirty, if it belongs somewhere else can you move my play for me there?

<table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="650"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap"> </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> 10/28/2006 2:50 PM </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> Future/Prop </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (fp) $25.00 </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> $187.50 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> Odds to win - 1001 NBA 2006-2007 Championship - Cleveland Cavaliers +750 </td></tr></tbody></table>

dirty

EOG Master

this is fine...this is where I intended for them to be...

BigDaddy

EOG Master

dirty did you send list to get future plays credited?

dirty

EOG Master

yes... there is some confusion on this and bucs contest...I have a appointment to call tomorrow evening and get it all squared away :cheers

BlackJack

EOG Addicted

both contests had a 25$ free future bet, so I can imagine there is some confusion if people entered both contests.

dirty

EOG Master

Hey guys...we will know something in a bit guys...all should be squared away

dirty

EOG Master

Let me know if you are not credited...:houra

ClubmanCoop

EOG Veteran

Still waiting,

Got one (see post 27), and it was from Bucs contest

BigDaddy

EOG Master

nothing here just the 1 from bucs contest

thanks dirty:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

Guys I will get my butt in gear on this Tomorrow and get your FPs credited.... I have to get iwth bucs and see who all is in his contest, etc.... and get it all straightened out.... I have been swamped guys..

<TABLE width=650><TBODY><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Future/Prop *** Free Play ***</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Status:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Risk / To Win Amount:</TD><TD>$25.00 / $250.00 (USD) Accepted 11/1/2006 11:12 PM - EST</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:</TD><TD>Basketball Futures</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD>2006-07 NBA Championship Title</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD>Odds to win</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD>1001 NBA 2006-2007 Championship 11/4/2006 11:59:00 PM - (EST)</TD><TR><TD> </TD><TD>Cleveland Cavaliers 1000</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

PO69

EOG Master

I never got the $25 free play. Is this contest still a go? I cant imagine that the lines will be up much longer

dirty

EOG Master

yes guys...I have got to talk with Scotty tomorrow and I will get this squared away. It will be tomorrow evening... I am sorry for the delay... just been dealing with alot of stuff lately and this was on my list..just seemed I could never get to it before Midnite every night.