kidslick

mofome

Banned
how come i went, "across the street", i read a post where you were talking shit about me?

:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

listen kiddie...you're not smart, you're not funny, you're not tough, you cant cap and you dont win.

:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

you're like a the neighborhood retard. just relax and when you do want to be Tough, talk to someone directly

:D

PO69

EOG Master
Re: kidslick

Kidslick is one of those guys who will ALL OF A SUDDEN start talking shit about me as well! He has been around quite a while at the RX too.

mofome

Banned

yeah hes a goofy little guy. anyone who laughs about someones mother being in the hospital, has problems. lots of us give eachother a hard time and have a laugh, but this guy likes to run his mouth where he doesnt think you will see it. then he says he didnt mean it. its all funny, but i needed to have a laugh after i read his post. kidslick doesnt have much to offer, guess he just wants some attention. most of us talk some crap at times...but mcp, sos, you and others at least say things to me if you want to give me a hard time. mcp, sos and yourself also happen to be bright people who know enough about capping and sports to joke if you want. its all fun in the e-world, just wish he would talk to me if he wants to
:+whipping

:+textinb3

this place is fun as can be. just hope kid knows we all care about him and want the best

:cheers

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

mofome what are you talking about

I have not said anything about you positive or negative since I said I was sorry

why are you bringing up the past, IF it is something recent sure , go right ahead and bust my balls..

mo

I am just trying to make a couple of bucks from gambling:cheers

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

yeah hes a goofy little guy. anyone who laughs about someones mother being in the hospital, has problems. lots of us give eachother a hard time and have a laugh, but this guy likes to run his mouth where he doesnt think you will see it. then he says he didnt mean it. its all funny, but i needed to have a laugh after i read his post. kidslick doesnt have much to offer, guess he just wants some attention. most of us talk some crap at times...but mcp, sos, you and others at least say things to me if you want to give me a hard time. mcp, sos and yourself also happen to be bright people who know enough about capping and sports to joke if you want. its all fun in the e-world, just wish he would talk to me if he wants to

jesus

this place is fun as can be. just hope kid knows we all care about him and want the best

jesus change your medication.....

your like a little bitch that loves to bring up the past,,

and you keep nagging

mofome

Banned

slick, i went "across the street" (as they call it) and read a couple posts with you calling me names

ive never said anything to you but it seems you've had many problems with me. dont know why, just hope you can relax and understand that im just a heterosexual young man who enjoys capping some foots. sometimes you're so mean and it hurts

:+crying-5

mofome

Banned

jesus change your medication.....

your like a little bitch that loves to bring up the past,,

and you keep nagging

no no...dont go getting too tough on me sport.

not only are you not a tough guy, but you run your trap too much. i didnt bring up something i knew about. you're just a spineless litte faaggot. you talk about me in threads that have nothing to do with me and on boards i havent been on.

you're a joke, slickipoo.

talk about people that give a rats ass about you. and if u want to say something to me, say it, cupcake

PO69

EOG Master

Well Damn, even I DIDNT MAKE fun of that! I saw that post that you made but I dont think I was on the site on those days, but I still would not have laughed. Well I may have laughed if she was in the hospital for getting beat up after you didnt pay your bookie! Now THAT would have been hilarious!

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

you ttalk a tough game little bitch

its about time you close that fukking little gash between your legs

and trust me your abilities to cap games sukk..

baseball was bad for me this year,, but you brought it to another level..

you justed sukk

mofome

Banned

you ttalk a tough game little bitch

its about time you close that fukking little gash between your legs

and trust me your abilities to cap games sukk..

baseball was bad for me this year,, but you brought it to another level..

you justed sukk

slick, you're bad at everything. you dont cap anything well. my 4 write ups i did this week in NCAAF are better and more useful than anything you've ever done yourself. im much much better than you. ive been successful and do well. i stunk the last 2 months in bases, so?
i dont go on boards and talk about you....but u talk about me. you're in love with mo

:kiss

and here is more of your tough guy e-talk

we're all scared, sport

mofome

Banned

Well Damn, even I DIDNT MAKE fun of that! I saw that post that you made but I dont think I was on the site on those days, but I still would not have laughed. Well I may have laughed if she was in the hospital for getting beat up after you didnt pay your bookie! Now THAT would have been hilarious!

slick is insecure. anyone who thinks that a mom being in the hospital is funny...has problems. then he also talks shit about people behind peoples back. hes just a little lady srtuggling to find her true value in this world.

mofome

Banned

<TABLE class=tborder id=post319852 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>ballwonder<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_319852", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_319852 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> MO
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Mo excellent write up, I also noticed the last time I watched Rogers pitch he did exit I believe by the 6th and it appeared he was having trouble that game. He also appeared a bit aggitated that he was being pulled. Thanks for the time and the write up.

:+thumbs-2
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

when i have the time, i put it down.
thanks for the kind words, friend

:+thumbs-2

PO69

EOG Master

I'm confused as to why MOFOME has to be jealous of everyone else!! Kidslick has been around A LONG TIME on the RX. He probably made that joke about your MOM because you tend to post exaggerations. I didnt even think that you were serious when I read it a week ago or so.

Now I didnt make a post about it, but it seems a little strange to talk about a family member on this site. He apologized, so give it a rest kid

mofome

Banned

I'm confused as to why MOFOME has to be jealous of everyone else!! Kidslick has been around A LONG TIME on the RX. He probably made that joke about your MOM because you tend to post exaggerations. I didnt even think that you were serious when I read it a week ago or so.

Now I didnt make a post about it, but it seems a little strange to talk about a family member on this site. He apologized, so give it a rest kid

po69, you are a stupid fuck. you lie and cheat. exaggeratoins?? like when?

people post things about family on here plenty. pete has, glak, ken, its not a big deal. my mom has a brain disease and thats as serious as it gets. the replies i got i have saved and meant a lot. there are a lot of great people here, you just arent one of them.

i accepted kids apology for his comment. that wasnt even in relation to my mom. i just happened to stumble across another comment of his. i have no idea why kidslick runs his mouth and i dont give a shit if hes been on the rx.

mofome

Banned

think mofome thinks i have an issue with him or something

just said some things never change b/c shit is talked the same here there and everywhere.

a few months ago after talking on aim with your bud oldirty (cant remember the correct name), but he talked about u and said you're a good guy. i always :LMAO when you talk to people. you dont BS, you just get to the point and its pretty funny most of the time b/c i agree with you.

when you tell people to shut the fuck up i
:LMAO

its perfect

PO69

EOG Master

po69, you are a stupid fuck. you lie and cheat. exaggeratoins?? like when?

people post things about family on here plenty. pete has, glak, ken, its not a big deal. my mom has a brain disease and thats as serious as it gets. the replies i got i have saved and meant a lot. there are a lot of great people here, you just arent one of them.

i accepted kids apology for his comment. that wasnt even in relation to my mom. i just happened to stumble across another comment of his. i have no idea why kidslick runs his mouth and i dont give a shit if hes been on the rx.

WERE YOU SEXUALLY ABUSED AS A CHILD MOFO? You are holding in a lot of deep rooted anger. If not abused then, were you not held as a child? Do you eat paint chips as a child?

Saving those replies is the most hilarious thing that I have ever heard of on the net! Go out and meet some new friends!

mofome

Banned

i have no idea why people spend soooo much time talking about people they seemingly cant stand

chuck luck
ace-ace
shit about the rx.

why pay so much mind to someone you think is an assbag

mofome

Banned

WERE YOU SEXUALLY ABUSED AS A CHILD MOFO? You are holding in a lot of deep rooted anger. If not abused then, were you not held as a child? Do you eat paint chips as a child?

Saving those replies is the most hilarious thing that I have ever heard of on the net! Go out and meet some new friends!

no, i just appreciate things. i care about people and those that took the time to wish my mother well were kind and it meant something to me.

po69, you lie all the time and cheat. you're scum. im always laughing and having a great time, you're a drama queen.

get some professional help

PO69

EOG Master

By the way, all of this mofome shit reminds me of my ABSOLUTE favorite picture to post on the net! Oh yes, and I am NOT the guy running the race junior!

PO69

EOG Master

What do you think people think of you??

There is an old saying in poker, if you cant immediately look around the table and see the fish, then the fish is probably you

mofome

Banned

not so much. im well liked and i have produced useful write ups for my buds here on games they ask for. you do nothing helpful and lie about what goes on in your every day life.

you're scum

and we all know it

quick question..

is Kidslick known as Bigslick from the FW forum???

just curious..

because mo and him were buddy buddies..