Any feedback on ALLINMAG

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I got a copy here and I think it looks like a pretty nice Poker and Blackjack publication. Anyone have other feedback?

Thanks

Re: Any feedback on ALLINMAG

I recall seeing it once in a nearby Barnes and Noble. But it was grouped together with five or so other poker magazines so I don't think I got around to reading that one.

Krackman

EOG Senior Member

Decent magazine that has decided to go to 1/2 Blackjack @ 1/2 Poker. I personally cannot see Blackjack making it like Poker did. However! (And this is big) When the guy that started Party emailed me and said he was getting together the necessary financing for the 1st Party Poker Million I told him that Planet and Paradise poker had the market captured and it will be hard to compete with them. HA HA!

:houra

PO69

EOG Master

I read Cardplayer magazine.That is one of the best for tips and tournament information. They have a great website

PO69

EOG Master

The absolute best, without a doubt, is POKER PLAYER magazine that is a weekly publication. No mag has as much tournament information. I make sure to read it each week.

If you cant buy it, then if you have a poker room nearby, they will have it for free on a weekly basis