Yo, Mods. Where's Phil

Culver

EOG Veteran
Re: Yo, Mods. Where's Phil

Here is my opinion.

Phil has been posting info for free.

His welcome here was full of personal insults. Interaction with members? Anybody can sign up for a "membership" and give people shit even though they've never met them or talked to them. It's stupid and immature, but they think they're cool. Considering the cheap shots and insults from posters I'm amazed he lasted this long.

I've been around pro bettors and handicappers for over 25 years and I can assure you EOG posters need Phil more than he needs them.

husker

EOG Addicted
Re: Yo, Mods. Where's Phil

russ, a would have more respect for phill if he would post and answer questions from members instead of making one post each week and crying to the mods about his losing plays being posted! gee, i wonder why ex customers would be mad at him? he charges 3500$ for his LPS plays and loses more years than he wins! his computer says what clubs and years to promote so it sounds like he always wins. this is more deceptive than the boiler room services that are easy to see through.

i will say his publications are good but they are filled with references to his winning plays over the years (another way he makes people think his service wins). if you can just read them for the information they are a useful tool to cap games.