Bush/Rumsfled cut a deal with Pakistan, letting Taliban go

jay28

EOG Dedicated
This clip shows the original reports when 1,000+ cars fled for safety in Afghanistan ... then were air lifted out to Pakistan... all under the watch of our armed forces. Experts admit that a deal with Pakistan had to be in place.

This excerpt is from 9/11: Press For Truth.

For this video and others like it, visit www.archiveoflight.com

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BaXoofzTzxA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BaXoofzTzxA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Bush/Rumsfled cut a deal with Pakistan, letting Taliban go

Not much can be said about the "Cut and Run" pussies called Bush and
company!

jay28

EOG Dedicated

What if Bin Laden is on that Plane. Seems like Bush wanted to let go Bin Laden. And give him security in Pakistan.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

hell ... Bush flew Bin Ladens family out of Logan shortly after 9-11
before they could be interviewed by the FBI

jay28

EOG Dedicated

If the plane few from Afghanistan with a bunch of Talibans, there is a possibility that Bin Laden is on that Plan

Dev what do you think about that. Bush Flew Bin Laden on a Plane with his buddies and give him security in Pakistan. He even paid Pakistan ISI Billions to take a really good care of him.:+signs11-

The Devil

EOG Master

If the plane few from Afghanistan with a bunch of Talibans, there is a possibility that Bin Laden is on that Plan

Dev what do you think about that. Bush Flew Bin Laden on a Plane with his buddies and give him security in Pakistan. He even paid Pakistan ISI Billions to take a really good care of him.:+signs11-

JAY YOU ARE DUMBER THEN DOC........

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Why doesn't it make sense. I believe Bin Laden is still with CIA. I believe this War On Terrorism is just on going war and will not finish. Just to keep making money for Bush and his buddies.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Stop that you fucking retard. :+whipping

You know when the war started against all these terrorists, alot of American Iraqis and American muslims voted in favour of it. That's the reason American Muslim Organization had a huge rate in favour for Bush. They were happy that there would be peace in Iraq and Afghanistan. Same goes with alot of Americans. But as the time passes by all this has changed. And the reason for that is not because how the war was conducted. But how the war was carried on.

After all those incidents like sex abuse and stuff, alot of things has change. American Muslim Organization voted for quick withdrawal of the american forces. There is an anger among muslims in the community against American led war on Iraq, the lies and all the things that going on in media.

I believe we failed in Iraq not because of the war that was conducted, but because of the acts of our own soldiers. Before it was really strick to get into military, now they just hire people from streets. My perspective is religion and culture plays a big role in this. Alot of muslims fears that this might change the view of americans overseas and it might create more terrorists.

That's the reason alot has changed, as you can see in this five years, Hamas won the elections. Alot of palestinians were against Hamas but why did he won the election. Same goes within Iran. The view of americans is changing really fastly and I believe if we don't overview all the objectives, we might fail big time. And same goes with Taliban. People were against Talibans, but the view is really quicky shifting from one side to another. That's the reason there is more attacks on our soldiers then before.

I believe Bush is not doing his job properly. We need a better president who sees the whole thing from both eyes. One eye on Iraq, the way the war is going and other the way the views thats been shifting. In order to win war we have to be carefull.

The only way we can win this war when we keep contact with American-Muslim-Society and carry the war against terrorists.

The Devil

EOG Master

Why doesn't it make sense. I believe Bin Laden is still with CIA. I believe this War On Terrorism is just on going war and will not finish. Just to keep making money for Bush and his buddies.

YES JAY WE HAVE HIM IN ONE OF BUSH'S SECRET PRISONS......WE TORTURE HIM EVERYDAY.......AND WE SEND ALL THE OIL PROFITS TO MOSQUES TO BREED NEW TERRORISTS SO WE CAN KEEP THE WAR GOING.......