Torture In American Prisons Under Bush's Watch In Texas

jay28

EOG Dedicated
Wow watch this guys. Lets talk about torture.

Torture In American Prisons Under Bush's Watch In Texas

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dRYExjR3Hgo
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dRYExjR3Hgo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dRYExjR3Hgo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

WARNING GRAPHIC VIOLENCE, LANGUAGE, NUDITY!
You can view the whole movie here www.informationclearinghouse.info/article8451.htm
Under the watchful eye of the governor George W Bush the dress rehearsal for abusing prisoners in Abu Ghraib was honed to perfection.
In this video clip you will see for your self that George W Bush Is pro torture as is his brother Jeb is in Florida and other fellow republicans throughout the nation.

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran
Re: Torture In American Prisons Under Bush's Watch In Texas

This is like pinning Oklahoma City bombings on Bill Clinton.

The Devil

EOG Master

YOU GUYS HAVE TO BE IDIOTS.......

SPEND A FEW DAYS OR WEEKS OR MONTHS IN JAIL AND SEE WHAT THE INMATES DO TO GUARDS AND OTHER INMATES.......

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK A GUY SENTENCED TO 20 YEARS OR MORE IS A MELLOW PERSON????? DO YOU THINK HE WORRIES ABOUT KILLING A GUARD????? DO YOU THINK HE CARES IF A REPUBLICAN OR A DEMOCRAT IS THE GOVENOR OR PRESIDENT??????

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Devil ....

be gentle tonite w/Rep4Life tonite when ya him bent over!

The Devil

EOG Master

You would be squeling like a pig the first day in jail Doc......

Doc......Sure Bubba baby, but be gentle on insertion.....

Bubba.........Insertion??? what you talking about boy......what i'm about to do is indecent...

Doc.............. indecent?????

Bubba.......you see it's long enough, fat enough and when I ram it all the way up your ass it will be in decent.......

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Devil: let me guarantee ya one thing ...

Most folks from NY are ***gish at best ... I have never met one yet
that the word "intimidating" would describe... in Texas we know a simple
answer to dealing with big mouth asswipes like yourself and it is
simple:

SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I CAN DO IT

The Devil

EOG Master

Devil: let me guarantee ya one thing ...

Most folks from NY are ***gish at best ... I have never met one yet
that the word "intimidating" would describe... in Texas we know a simple
answer to dealing with big mouth asswipes like yourself and it is
simple:

SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I CAN DO IT

DOC...YOU NEVER MET ME.......I TOLD YOU LITTLE MAN.....I MAY BE 61 AND YOU ARE 48...BUT HAND TO HAND FACE TO FACE....I'M AT LEAST -300 OVER YOU........

B 2 1

EOG Veteran

MERCER MAY HAVE A 48 I.Q., BUT HE CONDUCTS HERSELF LIKE A SUB-TEEN.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Dev, why are you so close mided.

There are people who might be at the wrong place at the wrong time who probably don't have any connection with a crime and still be tortured.

That's what fears me. It's just killing the American way. America was not the way it used to be, thanks to President Bush. :+whipping

The Devil

EOG Master

Dev, why are you so close mided.

There are people who might be at the wrong place at the wrong time who probably don't have any connection with a crime and still be tortured.

That's what fears me. It's just killing the American way. America was not the way it used to be, thanks to President Bush. :+whipping

JAY, ARE YOU AN AMERICAN?????

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Ya, But born in Afghanistan. Hated Talibans and came here 10 years ago.

The Devil

EOG Master

Ya, But born in Afghanistan. Hated Talibans and came here 10 years ago.

WHY DID THEY STEAL YOUR HEROIN CROP????

SO I GUESS YOU KNOW A LOT OF HOW AMERICA USED TO BE?????

DID THEY TEACH ALL THIS TO YOU AT THE LOCAL MOSQUE?????

jay28

EOG Dedicated

<table id="post458787" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt1" id="td_post_458787" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);">Stop that you fucking retard. :+whipping

You know when the war started against all these terrorists, alot of American Iraqis and American muslims voted in favour of it. That's the reason American Muslim Organization had a huge rate in favour for Bush. They were happy that there would be peace in Iraq and Afghanistan. Same goes with alot of Americans. But as the time passes by all this has changed. And the reason for that is not because how the war was conducted. But how the war was carried on.

After all those incidents like sex abuse and stuff, alot of things has change. American Muslim Organization voted for quick withdrawal of the american forces. There is an anger among muslims in the community against American led war on Iraq, the lies and all the things that going on in media.

I believe we failed in Iraq not because of the war that was conducted, but because of the acts of our own soldiers. Before it was really strick to get into military, now they just hire people from streets. My perspective is religion and culture plays a big role in this. Alot of muslims fears that this might change the view of americans overseas and it might create more terrorists.

That's the reason alot has changed, as you can see in this five years, Hamas won the elections. Alot of palestinians were against Hamas but why did he won the election. Same goes within Iran. The view of americans is changing really fastly and I believe if we don't overview all the objectives, we might fail big time. And same goes with Taliban. People were against Talibans, but the view is really quicky shifting from one side to another. That's the reason there is more attacks on our soldiers then before.

I believe Bush is not doing his job properly. We need a better president who sees the whole thing from both eyes. One eye on Iraq, the way the war is going and other the way the views thats been shifting. In order to win war we have to be carefull.

The only way we can win this war when we keep contact with American-Muslim-Society and carry the war against terrorists.
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;">
</td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> http://www.eog.com/forums/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=458787</td></tr></tbody></table>

The Devil

EOG Master

That's the reason alot has changed, as you can see in this five years, Hamas won the elections. Alot of palestinians were against Hamas but why did he won the election. Same goes within Iran. The view of americans is changing really fastly and I believe if we don't overview all the objectives, we might fail big time. And same goes with Taliban. People were against Talibans, but the view is really quicky shifting from one side to another. That's the reason there is more attacks on our soldiers then before.

HAMAS AND PALESTINIANS WERE ALWAYS IN BED TOGETHER AGAINST ISREAL......HAMAS WON ELECTIONS BECAUSE OF THE WAY THE LEBANESE GOVERNMENT WAS SET UP......THEY HAD TO GET 25% OF THE SEATS......

The Devil

EOG Master

SO TELL ME JAY.......HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT AMERICA USED TO BE???? I AM INTERESTED TO KNOW.......

jay28

EOG Dedicated

They were a part of government but never won the elections the way they did this time.

You know what I rest my case. It would of been alot better if they went with American-Muslim-Organization. Nice talking to you Dev and all.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Jay:

Devil is almost as old as Benjamin Franklin .. he lives in NY ... he has a single
digit IQ ... he thinks Richard Todd is the greatest qb in NFL history ... he has a "Rudy G" blowup doll and hopes Isiah Thomas will hire his ol drunken ass

In other words .... his picture is a permanent fixture next to the word LOSER in Websters

:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool